II. fukurodani

"Ittekimasu!" You exclaimed as you got out of the car in a hurry.

You started to rummage through your bag while walking and opened a case before wearing your graded eyeglasses.

My eyesight are becoming worse and worse by day. Damn it.

Changing into your indoor shoes, you walked with your own pace towards your classroom with a blank face. The top class for second years. You are at the same year as your brother because you are too advanced for your former classes, it bore you to death.

Contrary to you attitude at home, you were a quiet student. You were recommended at Fukurodani by your former middle school principal which gave you the scholarship you've hiding from your parents and older brother for two years.

"Ohayo, (Y/n)-chan!" Girls from her class greeted you. You just nodded for acknowledgement and went directly to your seat to get some sleep before the classes start, earning a frown from the girls who were ecstatic to see you.

Ugh, where's my coffee?

You sat to look for a white tumbler you filled with coffee this morning only to find none. You furrowed your brows, irritated, your backache didn't help.

"Oh." Kenma stopped on his tracks when he realized he was holding two insulated tumblers when he entered the club room. He sweat dropped, her sister is probably gonna go berserking.

"Morning!" Yamamoto's loud voice filled the club room while Kenma was internally panicking for bringing in another insulated tumbler.

"Oya, Kenma? You got a new bottle today! Neko neko neko!" Yamamoto Taketora, Nekoma's wing spiker teased. The white tumbler was filled with cat stickers.

"Nice stickers, senpai! Where'd you buy it?" Lev exclaimed, the german giant was near behind him earning a pinch on the tummy.

Kenma dialed her sister's phone, you aren't throwing tantrums at school aren't you?

"What do you want, nii-chan?" she answered with a monotonous voice which made him raise an eyebrow.

"I'll send you some cash, buy your coffee before you go berserk or just sleep in class. I accidentally brought your tumbler with me," he whispered, not wanting the team to know he has a younger sister.

"Kenma! You're so dead, you brought (Y/n)-chan's coffee with you!" An irk mark appeared on his temple as the team flinched with the mention of a girl's name.

"Who's that? Who's that?"

"Ohhh, Kenma-san has a girlfriend?"

"Kenma has a girlfriend?! I thought he was married with his game consoles!"

"The hell with the commotion, do what you want." She was close to cursing again, Kenma glared the team who got quite.

"Okay, take care at school." He said and ended the call to face his teammates.

"I don't have a girlfriend, I won't have a girlfriend, she's not my girlfriend," he said with a groggy monotonous voice.

"Yeah, she's his sister." Kuroo dropped the bomb.

The whole team was quiet for a second then got chaotic afterwards.

"Kenma has a sister?! Why didn't you tell us?!" Yamamoto screamed in panic looking at the insulated white tumbler.

"Aren't we friends?"

"A younger sister or an older sister?" Yaku asked, the team anticipated an answer but he blankly looked at them.