VI. for a project

"Oho, she's aiming for a total win." Kuroo smirked as he saw you asked Kageyama and Daichi to team up with you.

Kenma gave Kuroo a neck slice.

"Ite! Kyanma!" He complained.

"Don't push her too hard, she'll wreak havoc. I'm surprised she took the challenge," Kenma was worried. Of course, you haven't played a match for a long time. Your emotions were also all over the place.

"Isn't she Itachiyama's former ace?" Kai Nobuyuki, Nekoma's vice captain felt Kenma's worries, he thought it was unnecessary.

"Prepare your arms, Nobuyuki," Kuroo smirked while stretching. Feeling excited. Kai was suddenly nervous with the warning.

"It's been a long time since I've played with her. Was it three years, Kenma?" He asked, staring at the team he's up against, now scattering.

"Four," Kenma corrected.

~~

You on the other hand informed your teammates about every information you evaluated in in today's practice matches. Not all information since you are still Kenma's sister. Just the basics, enough to win.

When you told them your plan, Daichi was frozen in shock as well as Kageyama. They looked at each other and to the stoic faced girl in front of them.

Did she thought of this in mere seconds?

You thought you wouldn't only be able to use Tobio-kun as a setter but an all around. Like what you thought a while ago, he has absolute ball control. Sawamura Daichi was the same, he caught your attention with his receives, he was a defender. You were contemplating whether to choose their libero or captain, but you trusted your instincts.

You tossed coin with your brother and ended up serving first. First to get fifteen will win, losers will have to do the winner's bidding for a week. It only applied to Kuroo and you though.

"Tobio-kun, I hope you're not holding back your sets for me," you squeezed his shoulder gently when you walked by pass him to the service line. You were serving.

Without a second passing, you hit the ball with a jump serve right after you heard the referee's whistle.

The impact was great, it silenced the whole gym. Nubuyuki was having a life crisis after the ball flew passed him, he wasn't even able to react. He now understands what Kuroo means when he said he needs to protect his arms.

"NO TOUCH ACE!" Shoyo, Nishinoya, Tanaka, Tora, and Yaku shouted after a passing moment.

The ball landing on the floor made a loud thud, you landed on your feet with a satisfied smile on your face.

"Tetsuro, let's not see each other for a week after I win," you smugly taunted him.

"Where are your manners, Pudding. Call me nii-chan. Senpai? Or perhaps Darling for a whole ass week when I win."

Darling? What an ass. He's really old.

You get ready to serve again, only to be received by Kuroo. But it was short. You calculated their moves and Kai spiked the ball to your team's blind spot. Or so he thought. Daichi was more than ready to save the ball.

You ran and put power into your jump. Tobio-kun did a quick set, exactly what he did with Shoyo earlier. With your eyes wide open, you spiked the ball down with a line shot.

You landed on your feet and looked back. You gave Sawamura and Tobio-kun an excited smile.

"Nice kill!"