Chapter 3

~Katniss~
I here the peace makers come, they enter my cell and have me sit up they have a belt in the hand. I suppose they wanna torture me, but I am not scared of Snow, he should finally make his arrival.
And he does. He comes in my cell and says, "Hello Miss Everdeen, I thought we'd never meet again, though you've proved me wrong again, and now that I have you I can easily kill you now but first I want some information from you. So tell me whos the head of the rebels? I can see you guys had a rebel plan to be rescued but unfortunately you were failed to be rescued and now you are under my hands".
I have no idea what he is talking about but it makes sense now why peeta isnt here.
All I say is "I didnt know about anything all I knew was we were being put in the arena to get killed and I didnt know we had a rescue plan".
Snow: "Very well. If thats the case then I guess we should move on to start the torturing".
Snow really wants me dead, not only dead but to suffer every inch of pain, how can a person be so cruel. Exactly that only makes him a snake. He is a wicked snake.
They drag me to a room and hit me on my back with the belt. It was painful they did it like 40 times and punched me in the face until I bleeded. There was nothing that I could do, nothing if I try to do something they could hurt me more or worse hurt my family.
They pulled my hair and demanded for information. I didnt reply. The peacemaker punched me on the face which caused me to bleed. There was a pool of blood around me and then I fainted.