Chapter 4

~Peeta~
We finally reach district 13 which was a long journey. During the journey all I did was think about Katniss and talk to Finnick a little.
When  we arrived I was so glad to see Effie I ran into her arms and nearly started sobbing but came back in control.
Effie: "Katniss..."
I say "They werent able to take her out, she in capitol" and a tear drops of my face.
Effie:"Oh you poor little thing, im sorry, dont worry I know we will do all we can to get her out".

It made me feel a little better. I meet this woman who greets me welcome.
Plutarch:"Peeta this is Coin, Coin Peeta".
Coin:"How lovely to finally meet you".
I give a small stress filled smile.

We went to the rooms given to use, then I meet Prim and her mother.
Prim runs into my arms "Peeta!"
I hug her. "Katniss where is she ?" Prim says.
I wave my head to give her a no sign she understand and starts to cry so does her mom. I can feel their pain. They are the only one who can feel my pain.
I go to my room, lay down on the bed thinking about the things happened in the quater quell and looking at my scars, and then drifting of to sleep.
Only a sleep with a nightmare of losing Katniss, only that has already become the reality.