Chapter 5

~Katniss~
I wake up to find my self back in my cell with not a single strength to move or talk.
All i do is keep laying there.
Finally I look over to Johanna in the other cell and ask "How.. many days have it been?"
Johanna:"Its been 2 days. 2 days since you have been laying there asleep while I was thinking that you were dead, well the mokingjay doesnt give up that easily does she, im happy I atleast have a company".
I smile.
I look over to my body see so many brusis just on one hand thinking about what my body would look like.
We sit there for hours having small conversations when a peacemaker come and gives us food and i finally make the effort to sit up and eat.
Gosh eating after 2 days. I must look miserable. After eating an avox comes grabs me almost dragging me as im unable to walk properly.
They take me to a dressing room, she dresses me up cleans me us covers my brusis with make up and puts make up on my face. I cant do anything since its not her fault, it must be Snows order, he might wanna put me on screen.
Turns out i was right they grad me and take me to a room i can smell roses which means Snows here or has been here. I am cuffed to the chair , and there is one camera set up .
Snow comes in to the room and says" Hello miss Everdeen, now I want you to put up a show and tell your rebels to put down the weapons and stop fighting and if you dont do that you know what the consequences will be".
I have a bad feeling about this i dont respond back because im asking for it, for pain, for torturing because eventually the whole capitol will find out and thats what im going to do.