There's a reason they fail.. (19

Let the angst begin :)

Tubbo quivered from the not-so 'fantastic' memories of their past relationship.
"So Toby, how's life been; Did you miss me?" The figure asked, fiddling with the brunette's hair.
"Don't you dare fucking touch me Andre."
"Awe, little Mr. I can't help myself finally grew enough courage to talk back to someone? Don't you miss me, we can go back to the way it use to be?" Andre snickered, Tubbo wasn't doing this shit. The amount of manipulation he was given from this fucker, it just made him want to impale a knife into the side of his throat. "Don't you miss my love and affection to you?" Tubbo had now officially lost it.
"OH, YOUR 'LOVE AND AFFECTION'? CAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW THAT GIVING ME DRUGS AND MAKING MY LIFE A LIVING HELL WAS YOUR 'LOVE AND AFFECTION'? Andre didn't respond, "OH SO YOU'RE NOT GONNA SAY ANYTHING MR. DRUGS ARE MY LOVE?"
"I-"

"I-I-i, FUCK YOU ANDRE. YOU WANNA  RE-ENTER MY LIFE ACTING LIKE YOU DIDN'T RUIN IT IN THE FIRST PLACE? DON'T EVEN BOTHER. I DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE, NO ONE HERE WANTS YOU HERE AT ALL!"
"I'm sorry.."
"I've heard that plenty of fucking times from you, is this gonna be like the other seventeen lies you told me? Are you going to go to work or go to sleep with five more girls that you don't even know their names?" Tubbo started to walk away. He was sick, sick of all these lies. One after one. "I'm not gonna waste my energy on the dumb shit you ruined."
Andre looked annoyed, "I ruined? Last time I checked you willingly did those drugs."
"CAUSE I WAS PEER PRESSURED ANDRE! I WAS PEER PRESSURED INTO DATING YOU TOO! YOU WERE A FUCKING ADULT- I WAS FIFTEEN; YOU SHOULD'VE KNOWN BETTER. I TRUSTED YOU AND FOLLOWED WHAT YOU SAID! I LOVED YOU, BUT YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME BACK! WHAT WAS THE POINT OF IT? WHAT WAS THE POINT OF IT ALL, DID YOU EVER CARE, OR WAS IT JUST FOR THE 'THRILL' LIKE HOW EVERYTHING ELSE YOU DO IS?"
Andre didn't dare move or respond. "So now you're just gonna stand there like a fucking coward; I mean that's what you are after all a reckless fucking coward." Tubbo was breathing heavily from the anger and rage that filled his body.
"Stay out of my fucking life; I don't need you anymore. I never needed you." Andre just stood there, taking in every word like it was a rock being thrown at his face. "Never try to enter my life again, Andrew."
Tubbo started to walk away, but that walking eventually turned into running, and with that running came tears. Heavy tears. The library; that's where the boy needed to go. He didn't need Ranboo but he wanted them.

Author's note
Remember to drink water and stay healthy my beloved readers <3

Goodbye until next time.

Words: 497