Shot 2

Somewhere during Crimes of Grindelwald.

~~~

Albus was simply cleaning up his classroom, his last lesson for the day had just ended and he was more tired then Merlins skeleton. "Always making a mess" He muttered to himself while scrubbing some ink off the floor and rounding up forgotten papers. Nobody likes cleaning but when you're a teacher at a magic school the classroom will have to be nice and clean. His own desk was the messiest of all. He decided to focus on that as soon. As. This. Ink. Will. Come. Off!! Ugh, it won't come off. Nevermind. Clean up the desk its almost dinner time

He was just about to pick up some paper and put them in a folder when the door flew open. "Well, well, well if it isnt Albus Dumbledore waisting his life in a classroom." Albus recognised that voice better then his own. Gellert Grindelwald. "I dont remember asking you job advice." He simply answered as he threw away useless parchments like old assignments. "Still unbothered by the danger i see." He slowly moved inside the room.

"Danger?" Albus pretended to look around "I dont see it?" It took Albus a lot to hold in a smile "Still old Albus i see." Gellert smirked. "I dont see what has changed with me, but talking about you. You're the most wanted wizard alive. I could fight you and lock you up right now you know." He turned his head around as he couldn't resist a smile and looked back up again when he stopped. "You could..." Gellert was moving closer to the desk. "But do you want to?" He asked. Argh, he knew exactly how to pull Albus' strings but he hated it.

"Depends."

"Depends, on what?" Gellert knew Albus wouldn't fight him. Even if he could he wouldn't. "Depends on why you came here." Albus sat down on the chair for his desk.

"What? Is a man not allowed to say goodbye to an old friend before turning themselves in?" Gellert asked with pouting voice. "You? Turn yourself in? Who are you and what have you done with Gellert Grindelwald?" Albus pretended to be shocked. "Nah, just kidding i wouldn't do that." Gellert pulled himself on one of the tables. "Well, if you want to fight. Sure we'll fight. If you leave me alone since its almost time for dinner in the great hall, you're free to go."

"Free to go? Isn't the Ministry suspicious of you now?" Gellert swinged around with his legs since he was too short for his legs to reach the ground. "Maybe they are but.. just go." Albus stood up and walked into the direction of the door but he didn't get too far since two cold arms hold him back. "Why so quick... Alby." Albus turned around quickly at the mention of the nickname. Without thinking the situation through he sat on the table next to the Gellert Grindelwald. ''Well, well Albus what a turn of events." The blonde man's smirk grew wider (If it where possible) and layed his hand on the other man's hand which was on his knee.

"Tell me the real reason you came here." Albus now looking G̶a̶y̶ straight into the unequal eyes of his childhood friend. "I wanted to sort things up." His smirk dissappeard and his facial expression looked more kind and caring. "Go on..." There where 10 seconds of silence with the two grown men staring into eachothers gaze. There was nothing that could keep them apart now. Now they where not the oh so powerfull Dumbledore and oh so dangerous Grindelwald. No, they where just Albus and Gellert, sitting next to eachother. With no means to harm eachother. Just Albus and Gellert.

"Why dont we forget about the hate for a minute?" And with that Gellert pulled in for a slow, warm, loving kiss that clearly both of them enjoyed, the butterflies shot Albus in again, this was the man he loved, the man he adored ever since he met him, the man that he once worshipped. This was Gellert Grindelwald. The man everybody feared, the man kissing him right now.

They slowly pulled away due to lack of oxygen and they met eachothers eyes again. Neither of them had words to say but if it where their choice they'd like to stay like that. Silent but comfortable.

"See, that is why i came here." A smirk began to corrupt the younger man's face and he didn't fight it. Albus however was just staring awestruck. He had never thought this moment would come, never even dared to think about the man he loved kissing him, neither did Gellert but here they where. "Th-This is not okay, i-i'm gonna have to go i-" Albus stood up and walked to the door but once again failed since Gellert had already jumped off the table and held him back. "Why so quick, Alby?" And he pulled Albus away from the door closer to his desk. "This is not okay! Im supposed to be fighting you not k-kissing you!" He tried to pull himself away from the other man's grip but his arms where too strong and Albus failed misserbaly. "I said forget about the hate."

Gellert moved Albus on his own desk. "How am i supposed to forget!?" Again, Albus tried to escape and once again failed. "Maybe this'll help a bit." Gellert kissed him again and Albus simply couldn't resist. They shared a short but meaningfull kiss. Gellert pulled Albus closer to himself - if that where even possible - and left a trail of kisses down his neck and Albus accidentily let out of a soft moan.

"See, you can forget about it." Albus was so eager to grab the man by his collar and pull him on top of him but he didn't have to since Gellert already did it for him. Albus couldn't rethink the situation and Gellert already left multiple kisses on the man wherever he could find skin. At some point they started making out and it went so far that Gellert started to unbotton his shirt and that was when Albus came to his sences.

"No, this has gone to far." He stood up and this time succesfully reached the door "Come on we both liked that!" Gellert tried to go after him but Albus stopped him. "No, Gellert. This is not what's supposed to happen. Next time you show up im gonna have to fight you now leave me alone." And with that Albus left the classroom while Gellert sneaked out a minute later.

"Great, now the desk is even messier." Albus mumbled.

~~~

Lol, i've been planning that last sentence since the beggining. Dont ask.

Also i've never kissed anyone but i read enough fanfictions to help myself out of this one.

Anyways hope whoever is reading this will be so kind to vote and comment what you think about it. Also i feel like i've made a thousand spelling mistakes so feel free to correct me. Thank you for reading

K byeeeeeeeeeE