Free

Y/n saw them. Everyday she would see the same blond and brown haired men busily working on their country. To be honest, Y/n didn't think it was much of a country. Soon enough this whole act would blow over and there would be no such place as 'L'manburg'. The men who started this whole revolution didnt stand a chance. A few walls could not keep out Dream.

Dream.

The man who had kept her locked away like a prisoner for almost 7 years. For 7 years she had been treated like a slave to the people that were meant to take care of her.

The people who her parents trusted.

She still couldn't forget the look on her mother's face as she looked her in the eyes, hugging her dearest daughter for the last time, tears falling down her face.

He will look after you. You will be safe.

Those words still rung in her ears like it was only yesterday that she left.

At that age, Y/n knew what was happening. Her parents we hunted by so many people from different worlds after a massive war ended a few decades ago. Ever since then they had been on the run. But this couldn't last.

Y/n You are so loved. You will be ok.

Her mother's words were clear as day as she re-pictured the moment where Dreams hands tightly gripped her arms and dragged her inside the place she would later know to be her only home, away from the only family she had even known.

She never knew she would never see her mother again. Or her father. A girl of 16 should not have lost both her parents. Could not. But yet here she was. She was alone and trapped. Every day Dream and George would drop their weapons and armour in the hall for her to polish and sharpen.

And never was she aloud to walk too far away from the house.

And never could she talk to people who weren't on the Dream Team.

This was how she had lived for the past years, only occasionally going out to see what new buildings were up.

Her only freedom was her horse, Sidney. She had rescued him a few months ago after Dream did one of his many musters of the area to try and find a good horse.

On Sidney she felt free. At nights, when everyone was asleep she could sneak out to the stables, put on one of Dreams old, hard leather saddles, and go explore the server.

This was how she found out about L'manburg.

But right now she was stuck. She had a top floor bedroom , therefore could see nearly the whole server. Including the very distinct black and yellow walls surrounding that small area of land.

Y/n kept her gaze on those walls for most of her days. For a few weeks now 3 young men have been working in and around a hot dog van parked in the middle of the nation. They had completed about 2 thirds of their walls, which went up quite fast compared to other big builds on the server.

But her interest wasn't really on the architecture, but the builders.

The youngest was Tommy, a blond around the age of 16. She had met him a few times during the great disc war when he came to raid Dreams house. He seemed really nice and silly, and when ever she saw him out of her window she would give him a wave.

The other was Tubbo, a much shorter, brown haired boy who was Tommys side kick in the war. He was quiet and a tad bit strange, but was very kind to her. They had met up once before when Dream needed to discuss things with Tommy about the war. He seemed the most calm of the people.