Chapter 4

Your P.O.V.

It'd been a few days since we first discussed the big meetup. Anyone that was in the UK was going to be joining us. So that'd be me, Phil, George, Wilbur, Tubbo, Jack, Ranboo, and Tommy. (If there's anyone else in the UK, let me know and I'll try including them–) This was gonna be interesting... I've met everyone on the SMP now. They're all pretty chill.

The night before Ranboo was supposed to be getting here, Tubbo and I were vibing in a call. I was letting him rant about how excited and nervous he was. It was nice to listen to it.

"So, you're meeting Ranboo in a few hours. You excited?" I asked. Tubbo sighed.

"Yeah, but I'm also really worried right now honestly..." Tubbo said, fidgeting with his ring. His color was currently white. It was almost always white...

"What are you worried about?" I asked.

"I don't know... I guess just about things being really awkward?" Tubbo shrugged. I gave a small, reassuring smile.

"It'll most likely be a bit awkward at first, but after a bit, it'll be okay. He's gonna be here for 4 months, there's gotta be a moment where it won't be super awkward. I wouldn't overthink it too much, Tubs. Just act like it's a long sleepover!" I laughed awkwardly, trying my best to make Tubbo feel better.

"What if he thinks I'm different in person than online?" Tubbo asked.

"Tubbo, I've known you for years. You're really not that much different. You're yourself! If anything, you're more polite in person than anything! ...Other than referencing South Park all the time–" I laughed. Tubbo awkwardly laughed too.

"Thanks, I think? I hope that's a good thing..." Tubbo sighed.

"It is, don't worry Tubs." I smiled.

"Hey, uh, I think I'm going to try to sleep now. I need to get up pretty early, so..." Tubbo smiled.

"Alright Tubbo! Sleep well!" I smiled and waved. Tubbo said bye, and left the VC. Ever since I'd gotten on the Dream SMP, Tubbo and I only really called in a VC there. I was about to leave, when someone joined the call.

"Hey Y/N!" I heard Tommy say.

"Hey!" I waved. He turned his camera on too now.

"Oh shit wait, Tubbo left- You weren't about to leave too, were you?" Tommy asked.

"I was, but only because I didn't want to bother anyone who wanted to use a VC! But if you want to chat, I'll stick around!" I smiled.

"No no, I don't want to bother you–" Tommy stammered.

"Tommy, I don't mind! Here, let's talk about something!" I said.

"Like what?" Tommy asked. I thought for a second.

"I was just discussing with Tubbo, Ranboo coming here. We could talk about the meetup a bit?" I suggested.

"Yeah, we could talk about that if you wanted!" Tommy said.

"You excited?" I asked.