Chapter 10

If you've read my Ranboo book, then you'd be aware of this, but if you haven't

Katie notes: bold and underlined
Velvet notes: bold and italicized

Also have that photo of Ranboo and Tubbo
Updates are prolly gonna be slow cuz idk what I'm writing for this story honestly

~~~~~~~

Your POV

I sighed as I stared at the trending tab on Twitter. (uH OH, ON THE TRENDING TAB, HOPE THIS WON'T BE ENDING BAD- Let's continue the chain cuz y e s)

N/NInnit
PINK RINGS
THE RINGS
(OH FUCK)
(WHOOPSSSSS)

A lot of things about rings were trending- I didn't see it yesterday, and not many fans did either up until now. People had definitely noticed that Tommy's ring was pink now, and noticed mine was too even. They quickly put two and two together, and now here we were.

I covered my face with my hands as I scrolled through the tags. This wasn't good... A lot of fans were upset, and others of them were happy for us. It was a lot of mixed responses... 

I was suddenly interrupted by getting a call on Discord. I clicked on Discord, to see Tommy was now calling me. I'm guessing he'd seen the things on Twitter too... I accepted the call.

"Heyyy, Y/NNNN-" Tommy said, his camera being on. He scratched the back of his neck.

"Hi?" I said. I was confused as to why he was calling.

"Uhm, you haven't looked on Twitter recently, have you...?" Tommy asked. I sighed.

"I was just looking. Why?" I asked.

"Fuck, I was hoping you wouldn't have seen it yet-" Tommy sighed.

"I've seen N/NInnit, pink rings, the rings... A lot of people commenting on the color of our rings, mainly yours though," I said. Tommy looked down.

"I'm sorry..." Tommy said. I gave him a confused look.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked.

"I should've asked you if you were okay with the video being posted, since both our rings turned pink in the video, and they weren't before that! I really should have considered how you felt instead of immediately posting it without another thought. And with that... I'm sorry, Y/N." Tommy said.

"Tommy, it's okay. People were going to find out somehow, even if we didn't want them to. You don't need to apologize," I reassured. He sighed with what seemed to be relief.

"So... What should we do?" Tommy asked. I thought for a second.

"I don't think we can really do anything. I guess we just wait for them to calm down with this, until we decide we'd want to tell them," I suggested.

"I guess that's the best we could do, huh? Or we could just say we aren't soulmates or anything. I don't know..." Tommy sighed.

"For now, just don't address it until it's become an issue. That's what I can suggest," I said. (there's gonna be an issue i know it💀)

"Alright, I guess that's what we'll be doing," Tommy said. And now, silence again... "Hey uhm, how would you feel about hanging out again soon?" Tommy asked, breaking the silence. 

"I'd love to hang out again sometime! Just give me a date and time to see if I'd be free around then," I smiled. Tommy smiled too.

"Uhh... Would tomorrow be alright?" Tommy asked. 

"Yeah, that works!" I smiled.

"Great! I have a plan for this date- Wait, not date-" Tommy laughed awkwardly, turning red almost immediately.

"I'd love to consider it a date~" I said. Tommy's eyes widened a bit and he turned a darker red.

"W-Wait, seriously?" Tommy asked.

"Only if you'd want to consider it as one!" I smiled.

"Oh hell yeah. I mean, I already considered going to the mall as a date, so- Wait, I probably shouldn't have-" Tommy panicked.

"Okay, good to know I wasn't the only one there. UH, ANYWAY- This could be a first official date!" I smiled.

"Hell yeah, our first official date! Oh this is going to be amazing-" Tommy said. I laughed.

"Yeah, it'll be a lot of fun too! What do you have planned?" I asked. 

"A couple things, it all just depends on some things," Tommy answered.

"Alright well, just give me the details and I'll be there!" I smiled.

"Poggers," Tommy said. I laughed at his response. "Anyway, uh- I think I'm going to head out now! I sort of just- wanted to talk to you about the ring situation on Twitter- Talk to you later?"

"Yep! Talk to you later, Toms!" I waved. He waved back and left the call.

—————

Tommy's POV

As soon as I ended the call with Y/N, I clicked my messages with Tubbo and clicked the 'Start Video Call' button. It took a minute, but soon Tubbo answered.

"TUBBOOOO, I HAVE AMAZING NEWSSSS!" I shouted.

"Christ, can you be any louder!?" Tubbo said, covering his ears.

"Yeah, I could be if you really wanted me to be!" I answered. Tubbo rolled his eyes.

"Oh God, is that Tommy?" I heard Ranboo laugh in the back.

"RANBOO, BIG MAN! HOW YOU DOING?" I asked. Ranboo walked over to Tubbo's computer.

"I'm doing well! How are you, Tommy?" Ranboo asked.

"I'm doing amazing man. I actually called to tell Tubbo something, and since you're here- I might as well let you know, too!" I smiled.

"What's up Boss Man?" Tubbo asked.

"I've got a date tomorrow!" I smiled wider.

"waiT ACTUALLY?" Tubbo yelled, looking actually surprised.

"YEP! Me and Y/N are going on one tomorrow!" I announced.

"Holy shit- That's actually amazing! You better not break their fucking heart, or I'm breaking every bone in your fucking body." Tubbo said, sounding dead serious. I gave a concerned look, before bursting into laughter. Ranboo also laughed. "Oh, you guys think I'm kidding? I am DEAD SERIOUS!"

"Tubs, you could barely lift me out of a bit at the trampoline park. I don't think you could even break my finger," I smirked.

"Oh God, can we please not have a repeat of our hangout a few nights ago? Just- This time your threats are more... Dangerous-" Ranboo said. I laughed at his wording.

"Fine, fine. But I'm being serious, Tom Simons. If you hurt Y/N, I will get Wilbur and Phil both. They will NOT be happy." Tubbo laughed.

"I'll keep it in mind!" I panic laughed.

~~~~~~~

I don't know what the hell this chapter was, but you know what?

It's a completed chapter! That's all that matters boys, girls, and non-binary friends!

ANYGAYS! I love you so much! Eat a full meal, stay hydrated, stay amazing, stay alive ||-// and bye for now!!

~Velvet

987 words (shorter chapter, oops)