Chapter 2

"Sister?" all but Numbuh 1 echoed.

Wally who was called Numbuh 4, "Jacey!!!"

"Yep, Jacelynn Uno at your service! But call me Jacey!" she grinned while bowing, adding a wink at the last part.

"Jacey?" Abigail, who is also Numbuh 5 says, "Wait. You know her, Numbuh 4?" 

Wally said, "Yeah. She's my babysitter."

" How did you get in here?" Numbuh 1 demanded.

"Easy there.... I just took out this little wire and everything else was just for fun. Although, I think I may have gone a bit overboard. Sorry, guys!" She giggled, crossing the room to untangle Numbuh 3 and 4.

"I didn't mean to ambush you, I just wanted to see where Wally, ahem... Numbuh 4 was at."   

"My cruddy babysitter is your sister?" Numbuh 4 glared and 1.

"My sister  is your babysitter?" Numbuh 1, pushed his shades back up his nose, "Wait, Jacey, I thought you were visiting tomorrow night?"

"I was, but I came back early and got an overnight babysitting job ready to surprise Mom and Dad tomorrow. But I honestly never would have thought that this little tyke was in your clubhouse." She tousled Numbuh 4's hair before moving to untie 2 and 5.

"Y'know you should have told me that you'll be going to your friend's place rather than sneak off." Jacey said to Wally which he looked away.

"You know about the KND?" Numbuh 2 cried as she helped him back to his feet.

"KND? I've heard about it....The way you kids going up against teenagers and adults. I must say. That was very cool." She commented.

"Numbuh 5 has to admit she's impressed that you took us down." Numbuh 5 nodded, shaking Jacey's hand.

"Thanks. You too. For someone who is young."

"So how did you know about Numbuh 1 if he didn't know about you?" Numbuh 3 asked, tugging on Jacey's jeans.

"I have my ways, I've gotta keep an eye on little Nigel haven't I?"

Numbah 1 shuddered with distain, he hated his sister. Ever since he could remember, he had always been compared to her. She was the golden child in the family. She wasn't that hard to look at, she always had top marks in her class, she did volunteer work, she had a job and now she was in university making everyone proud. She even achieved her dreams which is travelling around the world.

 The only thing that made him feel better than her was his leadership in the KND. Now here she was blowing that up in his face and showing off, but how could he knowing that he was going to be compared to her again. Or worse, She's going to upstage him! He looked at his friends, his teammates, swarming around her like she was some goddess. It was humiliating and disgusting.

"Well it's been nice you dropping by, but if you don't mind we have a mission to plan for." Numbuh 1 said, slowly pushed his shades to the bridge of his nose, narrowing his eyes.

Jacey nodded, "Sure thing. Look, I know this sounds rude but do you mind if I stay, I'm not going to get in your way or anything but..." she tousled Numbuh 4's hair again making him grit his teeth, "I'm still on a babysitting job."

"Can't you just tell my parents I was there and everything was fine like every other babysitter?" Numbuh 4 snapped, smoothing his hair down.

"I could, but I can't really expect to get paid for something I haven't done, lying isn't my thing."

"Hold up....How do we know you won't turn against us since your a teenager? And you know about us KND an all." Number 2 said suspiciously.

Jacey rolled her eyes, realizing what he meant, "Look, I'm not like those other teenagers whom you hold a grudge. I don't care about your history about teens and adults. I only care is taking care of kids and have fun."