Chapter 7

Numbuh 1 said disbelief, "J-Jacey!!"

Father was shocked that the fact she's also the same as him but opposite. He finally met his match as he growled, "So....You have ice power huh? Very interesting. To think my attack was blocked by a teenager. But tell me....do you think you have what it takes to play with the big boys?!" as his body let out a huge flames, showing in front of her.

Jacey said with uninterested look, "Yeah, Nice Fireworks..... you really need to cool down." as she let out an ice wind which Father's flame was burnt out as he shivered in surprise.

"Agh....so cold." He said before maintaining his posture. "So it's a fight you want, well then it's a fight your gonna get."

"Bring it on....Old man." She said with a smug.

Anger by the insult, They circled at each other as Father blasted fire which Jacey created an ice shield before dissipating. Father charged at her, blasting fire which she evaded the attack then blasted ice blast at him.

Sector V ran up to Numbuh 1 who seems stunned by Jacey's appearance. Numbuh 2 said surprised, "Numbuh 1.....Did you know your sister has ice power?"

Numbuh 1 said stupefied, "No, I don't. Then again, Who knew we would be facing Father against his fire?

"Yeah, so convenient." Numbuh 5 said.

Father thrust a multiple fireballs at her which she dodged then Jacey formed a couple of ice spear as it thrust at Father who just yelped and dodged it.

"I hate to admit but your sister is actually not bad." Numbuh 4 admitted.

"Wheee.....She sure is." Numbuh 3 said with excitement.

Father was infuriated at this and let out a powerful blast at Jacey, who reacted and they both battled it out by shooting powerful rays of fire and ice at one another. Unfortunately, she was being overpower by Father's fire blast as she can feel her feet being pushed back.

Numbuh 1 notice his sister seems to be struggling and was about to be overwhelmed. He had to think fast. He looked around until something caught in his eye. A Fire hose which was hanged on the wall.

Jacey was pushed into the wall, still shooting ice blast against Father's overwhelming fire blast. "This is the end for you....little ice princess." Father said with an evil sneer.

Jacey couldn't hold it much longer until she was about to reach her limit when she heard a battle cry.

"KIDS NEXT DOOR, BATTLE STATION!!

Father turned around, "What the?!"

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!" Numbuh 1 smiled as he and his team raised the fire hose which squirted huge water at Father which made him sputtered, "Hey...What are you?!....Stop!!....ugh...." as he halted his fire attack, causing Jacey to sighed in relief.

"Enough....Enough....." Father said weakly, while being sprayed by water. "I SAID ENOUGH!!!!" letting out an enraging flames which pushed Numbuh 1 and his crew back, causing them to dropped the fire hose.

They were thrown on the ground as the Delightful's said with evil smile, "Having Fun?"

"I have just about enough of your tricks, Numbuh 1!!" Father said angrily, raising his hands, ready to fire blast.

Numbuh 1 looked up with a smirked, "You sure have?"

"Wait a minute....Why are you smiling?"

"We weren't trying to drench you, we just needed you to cool off."