Chapter 038

When Lu Rankong finished taking a bath, the two returned to the cell to set up their washing utensils, and went to the cafeteria for dinner with the other roommates who were waiting.

It was very late now, and all the prisoners were locked up in their cells, and they all greeted them one after another when they saw them walking out of the cell from the iron bars.

"Boss, boss, I heard that your mine collapsed today. You were almost buried in it, didn't you?"

"Of course it's true. I was called to dig them. Boss, I'll save you too."

"Damn it, obviously it was a wolfdog who drove a construction truck to dig it out. You slept in it for a whole afternoon, and now you're bragging for it."

"It must have been the **** wolf dog that collapsed the hole."

"why?"

"Not why, anyway, it must have been caused by wolf dogs."

Lu Rankong raised his hands, smiled and gestured to the prisoners on both sides, and the prisoners began to yell at the prison guards again.

"Shut up all of you, roll in all of them, and are not allowed to lie on the iron bars." Police Officer King Electric Baton walked over with the electric baton.

"Huh huh! The wolf dog is about to bite people again. Huh huh!" The prisoners began to knock on the iron bars, making a sound of a dog beckoning from their mouths.

Nourish!

Officer Wang slid the electric baton on the iron fence, and all the prisoners left the iron fence cursingly.

As expected, the cafeteria kept the food for them, and each had an extra chicken leg. After eating a meal, the cafeteria returned to the cell to sleep contentedly.

Lan Yu was very tired today and didn't want to wear a facial mask. She just washed her face and went out of the bathroom. At a glance, she saw Lu Rankong climbed onto his upper bunk again, resting her hands under her head, and shaking her feet leisurely.

He was too lazy to bother, so he went straight to the bed, stepped over Lu Rankong, and got into the bed. Almost the moment his head touched the pillow, he fell into a deep sleep.

In the middle of the night, he felt that his hands and feet were entangled again, and he was squeezed tightly by the person next to him. He didn't get it, and adjusted a comfortable position to sleep.

It doesn't matter if you get used to it.

After having breakfast the next day, they were left in cell No. 11 when they were waiting on the playground outside the cafeteria to go to the mine.

"Yesterday your mine collapsed and people suffered crimes. The warden specifically ordered that you don't have to go digging for a few days. Today, you will go to the vegetable market behind the prison to help." Officer Wang said to them.

"Ha!" Liu Junjie couldn't help but cheer in a low voice.

It can be seen that Officer Wang is in a good mood. After all, he can enter the room to rest while staying in the food market, instead of waiting outside the mine like in the mine.

A canteen helper came out, wearing an apron and sleeves, and said kindly: "Everyone, come with me, to the back mountain."

"Walk around, go to the back mountain."

The few people didn't form a line either, they just followed Officer Wang in twos and threes, and under the leadership of the helper, they walked behind the prison.

The gang didn’t consider these people as criminals and took a different look. He enthusiastically introduced: “The starship comes once every half a month. If it catches up with the interstellar storm, sometimes it won’t come in two or three months. So ah, Let's open up the open space at the foot of the mountain to raise some ducks and grow some fresh vegetables. Don't worry if you can't keep up with the starship supplies, we can always get you something delicious."