Chapter 055

Lan Yu took the consumer card and walked out of the bathroom slowly. After thinking about it, he went back to the bedroom, opened the closet and started rummaging.

K's wardrobe has very few clothes. After he put it on, he only found a few military uniforms and a few black shirts in it. He wears military-made T-shirts and shorts when he sleeps. The pajamas are all bought by himself behind him.

But because it was a hot day when I was wearing it, there are only seasonal clothes in the closet. Thinking of this, Lan Yu opened the top layer of the closet and took out the clothes that had been stacked in other seasons.

K. There are few clothes in other seasons. Just after Lan Yu threw the pile of clothes on the bed, she found an off-white color in it. When I mentioned it, it was a trench coat.

"That's a tall and thin person, wearing an off-white trench coat, with perfect body proportions. When he passed the Black Crow Bar, he was still looking inside..." Liu Zhao's words came to Lan Yu's mind.

Through this consumption card, you can know that K has been to the black crow bar, and the person Liu Zhao met that night may be him.

The Black Crow bar is far away in Sassu Star, and K is stationed in Zata Star. Although the two stars are not too far apart, it takes seven or eight hours to come and go if you take a starship.

Those who have such exquisite workmanship cards will not be the ones who go there once or twice occasionally.

K is definitely not a person who likes to have fun. It can be said that he lives like an ascetic monk on weekdays. Lan Yu knows this very well.

So, what did he go there for?

He took the card, looked at the windbreaker, and fell into thinking.

There are a lot of secrets hidden in K. He has to find a chance to visit Sasu Star, and then go to the Black Crow Bar.

He froze for a while, then put all the clothes back in the closet, and put away the consumption card, and continued to clean.

Slowly cleaned to the balcony. During the time he was not there, several pots of succulents grew well. It is estimated that there was sunshine and rain on it, and he grew up savagely and lived well.

A gust of sea breeze came, and a sheet of cloth shook, and when I looked up, it was the cloth curtain he had made and hung between it and Lu Rankong's balcony.

Lan Yu looked at the curtain and thought about throwing a stone on his balcony, which was amused. Just get up and take it apart, ready to wash it and put it away.

He took the curtain and frowned again when he saw the scene on the opposite balcony.

The ground has been covered with a thick layer of gray, and the original tile color cannot be seen. The two brown long-haired slippers did not fall, but hung firmly on the iron leaves, and there were dots of white-gray bird droppings on the black iron bars.

Lan Yu wanted to hang the curtain back.

He took the room key Lu Rankong gave him and went out and entered the next room.

This was the first time he entered Lu Rankong's house, but he was not curious at all, and he didn't want to visit anywhere.

The pile of broken copper and iron on the balcony, which is the precious material in Lu Rankong's mouth, was packed in a big pocket and placed in the middle of the living room.

The two small sofas were also full of clothes, and they didn't know if they were dirty or clean.

Half of the bedroom sheets fell to the floor, the pillows were slanted, and the quilts were twisted like a ball of twists.