Chapter 054

Lu Rankong sat next to Lan Yu, recalling and talking about what happened.

Lan Yu asked with interest: "What happened later?"

"Later, the two of us played together every day, catching fish and shrimp, catching birds and so on. The parents of the children were gone, and we lived with our elderly and frail grandfather. The grandfather and grandson had a difficult time."

After saying this, he looked in a trance.

"Last time you said that a friend was eating Zikang dishes with you, was that he?" Lan Yu suddenly remembered this.

Lu Rankong said: "Yes, it is him. When we picked vegetables from the vegetable field, we found that Zikang vegetables were so delicious."

It turned out to be just a little playmate, not any other friend. Lan Yu was a little happy in her heart, but she remembered Lu Rankong's sudden depression when she mentioned it that day. Could it be related to this little playmate?

He couldn't help asking: "Then do you still have contact with that child?"

After a few seconds of silence, Lu Rankong said: "Later, my mother died suddenly, and I was picked up by my father as the main star."

Lan Yu stopped questioning, just leaned against his chest and looked at the starry sky in front of him. The two of them didn't talk any more, just hugged them quietly, silent under the shining light of the stars.

The interior of the starship was quiet and stable, without a tremor. Lan Yu listened to his steady heartbeat and fell asleep in a daze.

I didn't know how long I slept at this time. When I woke up, I found myself lying on the soft bed, covered with blanket. He stared at the ceiling for a few seconds before remembering that it was on the starship.

There was a lot of light around, he sat up, squinted his eyes and looked out the porthole, and found that the starship had landed. Outside was a huge military landing pad with several starships parked, and some were taking off and landing.

Just as he wanted to call Lu Rankong, those clips from last night flooded into his mind.

Those fragments are so unreal as if they happened in a dream, with dazzling starlight.

Lu Rankong kissed him.

The two of them hugged each other more than once.

He touched his lips. He didn't feel anything now, but that did happen.

They kissed.

Lan Yu put down her hand, sat on the bed and began to remember, throbbing in her heart.

I'm in love, right? should be. Although it didn't make it clear that we should associate as in the movie, he asked me to be his alpha, and I agreed.

Besides, he said that he planted himself in the garden. How could he dig it the next day after planting?

These stupid words are a little ridiculous now when they think of it, but they make him keep recollecting it repeatedly, without noticing that there is a smile on his face.

After waking up, I found that the outside of the suite was quiet, and I wonder if anyone was there. He lifted the blanket and put on slippers, opened the door gently, and stretched out his head to look out.

He now wants to see Lu Rankong, but he is also a little afraid to see Lu Rankong. The relationship between the two suddenly changed, and they didn't know how to face him calmly, as if they were embarrassed.

There was no one in the living room, and there was no movement in the bathroom. Lan Yu went out of the bedroom and looked around, but Lu Rankong was not in the room.