real life

Richard and Eleanor were both sprawled out on their bed of their hotel room. The effects of the press tour had begun to take effect, both feeling and drained of words. The silence was comforting as the two rested to regain at least a small amount of energy. The thought of the premiere fast approaching covered their minds. The nerves, excitement, scenarios were the central thoughts of how they pictured the premiere to be. The pressure was on with the fans relying on them to present an amazing movie. There was no doubt the movie would be great, after spending many months forming unbreakable bonds and work day and night to film the perfect scenes. All in a days work to present 119 mins of art. 

"How you feeling?" Richard asked, facing his wife. Her cheek was pressed into the pillow and her eyes were on her husband's. "I'm good. Tired, but good." Richard smiled, bringing his hand up to lay on Eleanor's cheek. He leaned forward pressing a light, feathered kiss on her lips. She smiled, keeping her eyes shut for a little longer after he pulled away. "I'm proud of you Richard." Richard's cheeks turned red. No matter how long they were together, no matter how many compliments Eleanor gave him, his cheeks would always deepen to a shade of red. "You have achieved so much, Richard. Being with you during the entirety of filming this movie to the press tour, to now the premiere happening next week, I'm so proud of you for being so strong, for being you and for never giving up on any of this."

"Are you kidding? Eleanor I would never give up on something like this. Especially if I got this opportunity to co star with you. Baby, you are the reason I never gave up. I know we had our little patch and we both did things we regret during those times, but that doesn't mean we gave up. You are the reason I wake up everyday and the reason I fall asleep with a full heart and a smile on my face. You've kept me grounded and strong. This would be a whole different experience if you weren't here. I love you, Eleanor and what we have created. I love Miles, our little rascal who has shown us the way to love unconditionally.  I could not have this any other way." 

Eleanor's eyes were filled with tears, her cheeks were red with happiness and the smile she styled was beaming. Richard took in the sight before him, wiping away the tears that fell down her cheeks. "Gosh this press tour has made me realise how much I am grateful to have you by my side. We got so lucky to do all of this together> I wouldn't ask for anyone else. It's you, Richard. It's always been you. You make me feel young again, like I'm a schoolgirl who has a hardcore crush on the quarterback jock- if you want to be that cliché." Richard laughed at her comment. No matter what, Eleanor would always lighten his mood and make him laugh with anything she said. "I'm forever in your debt, Richard. You continue to give me the world and I hope I can do the same thing."

"You have given me more than the world, Eleanor. You gave me you and that's worth more than the world. You are the blue skies on a rainy day and the sunset skies that bring gorgeous technicolor to life. Without you, there's none of that. You're the breath of fresh air, the sweet smell of earth after a downpour. Eleanor, you are the definition of perfect. That's how I can describe you." 

At this point, Eleanor was a crying mess. The words spoken beautifully by Richard had sprung a warmth and burst of love in her heart, one she had never felt before. In that moment, she was safe, loved, accepted in more ways than one by one man who changed her life for the greater good. "I love you, Richard Madden. You are the man who swooped me off my feet when we first met. The man who caught me when I was falling. This life we have grown and built together is one I would never change. It's perfect in every way. You are perfect, Richard."

"Forever and Always, Eleanor Madden. I love you."

"Forever and Always."