Epilogue(in the past)

"Hope, come here little girl!" Her thick drafting voice yelled from downstairs, while i was in the closet shaking from fear, but as soon as I heard her, I sprinted to the kitchen before she get mad!
"Yes" I said with my small shaky voice.
"Did you eat the cookies!?" She asked, her hands on hips and I nodded slowly.
"And you know what I have to do when you become a bad girl right?" She asked with a grin of a maniac, and my eyes watered right away.
"Please, I won't do it again please don't ground me please please" I was sobbing by now, pleading her for forgiveness, for mercy, but she shook her head and said
"But then if I don't, you will do it again, so quit your bad girl acts and let's go to the basement where you'll get what you deserve"
"No please nnooooooo!!" I screamed, tears running from my eyes uncontrollably, and tried to run away, but she soon held into the collar of my already ripped shirt and dragged me to the basement where all my my nightmares came to life and closed the door behind her locking it. She put my petite body on the famous chair while I just got silent, with tears all over my face and eyes, she then reached for the black tall horsewhip that my dad used to use it on our horse Lyly, and begin lashing, while I screamed my lungs out, struggling to get away, but it was impossible not when I'm tied to the wooden chair with a hard rope that was so tight it hurt, when she was done she grabbed a cigarette and light it up and connecting it with my skin everywhere , hands legs, stomach...
The torture continued till I blacked out...like every time.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*
Alright alright here is an epilogue
Please if you like it and want me to continue give me a vote
I'll post the next chapter soon
Love ya'll
Xx