13~He's Got A Point *Cough* *Cough*

I'm not very happy with this chapter but whatever for now. i'll edit it when i finish the book

ENJOY

But first click that ⭐️ button.... thank you

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I rolled my eyes at her while chuckling, I too was curious to see my new neighbours.

As we approached, we could see the back door of the van open and a familiar brunette got out of it.

"Am i still on medicine and hallucinating or is this really happening!" I said in disbelief.

"Omg" Mia and Rosalie exclaimed.

A slim body, an evil smirk, and bitchy clothes, Nicole glided out of the van and my jaw dropped.

"Suddenly I regret whining about Mr Johns being my neighbour!" I whined.

As we stopped beside the van Nicole noticed us and immediately scowled at us.

"Look what we have here!" She started.

"Mia?" A voice from inside the opened van asked.

"Valantino? Is that you?" She asked back confused.

And one by one all five boys got out of the van, that made me so confused. What are they doing in a moving van with Nicole cooper.

"Are you guys kidnapping her or something?" I blurted out my thoughts before i could stop myself.

"I'd be giving myself up to the police by now if that was the case!" Dustin said very annoyed as he glared at Nicole.

"True that!" Aiden agreed, he too glaring at her.

"What is she doing here then? And what are you guys doing here?" Rosalie asked voicing over our confusion.

"We could ask you the same thing" Dustin challenged.

"We live here you moron" Mia replied with a blank expression.

"Oh no! Are you like her bitches for the day?" I teased. But who knows? For all i know she could be paying them to help her with the moving.

"We're moving in this house" Valantino answered Rosalie's question, while giving me a dirty look.

"And she's moving with you?" I asked confused and surprised.

"Please we'd either kill her or commit suicide" Aiden answered.

"The van belonged to her dad's company, she wanted to come with us, we didn't want that, but she's just so fucking clingy" Chase whined interrupting my endless teasing questions.

"Oh you know you love it when i'm clingy" Nicole said with an attempted sexy voice that made me gag.

The guys chuckled at my reaction.

The weird thing was, Roman had been very quite, he didn't even seem interested in the conversation. He looked like he was elsewhere with a deep frown plastered on his handsome face, his lips in a thin line and his eyes set on the ground like it was the most interesting thing ever. He didn't even say anything snaky which made me worry even more because he was just not being himself. Also i kind of miss him teasing me all the time.