4~Dude you're wipped!

Roman=============================================🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼

I jumped straightening myself, looking at the boy with a tomato face, what made him smirk, i looked away quickly but soon looked at him again, and i swear it's the same boy from yesterday! I'm sure about that... And the thing is he's one of "the wolves"

I noticed my black phone in his hand that he's trying to cover it up with his shirt's sleeve but failing miserably....

I took in his features, cheekbones, jaw line, pale skin, silky black hair, grey greenish eyes, full lips, and a perfect body. Flawless.

"Done checking me out kitten?" He asked

"Don't kitten me! And i wasn't checking you out, i was just taking in the features of the boy who found me in the libary, the one who chased me around the school, and the one who lost a bet against me, long story short the one who barked into school with his friends searching for said information" I concluded and he looked surprised and

"Shit!" He murmured surly not expecting me to recognise him, i smirked snatching my phone from his hand.

"Thanks for finding it!" I said and turned on my heels walking toward the door.

"I wonder why you didn't go all crazy and and shaky like last time?" He suddenly said making me freeze in my spot.

I stood still for a while, no words were spilled, it was silent like he was letting me think about what he just said.
"Why don't we make a deal?" He suggested and i turned to face him curious.

Giving him a nod to continue he said "I don't say anything about what happened here and you and your two kittens friends don't say anything about yesterday"

"You mean we all forget about everything that happened yesterday? Like it never happened?" I presumed.

"Like it never happened" he nodded smiling proud of his idea, i almost rolled my eyes at his bug ego.

"So? Deal?" He asked putting his hand so i could take it, i pondered the deal in my hand and with a hesitant step i put my hand in his shaking it positively.

"Deal" i said looking him in the eyes. " and it's not like i was ever going say anything anyway" i admitted.

"Neither was i going to" his reply shocked me a bit but i kept my face straight. A smirk soon appeared on his face. This can't be good.

"Let's find my friend and yours so we can announce the deal" he replied to my silent question.

I shook my head furiously at the idea, what if it was a trap, and he had a plan to kill us and hides our bodies in the locker room then some teenagers will come and find our bodies laying lifelessly on the ground-

"We won't bite you you know" he said seeing that i begun to freak out.

"You don't tell" i said sarcastically

"Unless you ask, i'll be gentle though" he smirked winking at me, while i turned into a deep shade of pink...again.

"Nah, we don't have to, you can just go tell your friends and i'll tell mine, simple!" I suggested, walking quickly toward the stairs, that's when i felt his firm grip on my elbow and i groaned.