Taken down..?

SO UHHHHH- ;V; IDK LET'S GO

Pin's Point of View

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Why would you do such a thing? For all I know everyone else is probably dying to you."

Liy..?

But-

It can't be.

"You killed her, didn't you..?"

Who?

Or is she..?

"I thought you loved her, trusted her, what have you done..?"

She sounded sad, yet frustrated with me.

She was talking about Leafy...

She definitely is...

"You really are terrible, aren't you..?"

I then felt arms wrap around me. But.

I just letted them in, because of defeat...

"See you in another life, Pin."

And right then, a slash of pain went through me and then I was gone.

For good.

.

Four's Point of View

.

I was breathing heavily, huffing and puffing hard. I managed to escape the dogs, and so did most of us. "Everyone...for the time being settle in the tree house!" And yes I made a tree house somehow, or maybe two accidentally did that with his side effects of his power? Whatever it is, I'm truly happy about it!
It's like that one in that Minecraft tutorial world in the xbox 1! But so much more gorgeous. Wow, what an image. As for me I went in one of those sorta rooms with a bed and carpet in and set on the bed, along with its red blanket. I then looked out of the...sorta non-glassed like window. It was still night of course, and the sight out there was pretty...What did we do to deserve this..? Pin got mad and left, Leafy got hurt, then Pencil and her went off to find Pin, pretty stupid honestly, Leafy sacrifices herself to those animalajigs and now here we are. Hiding in a gigantic jungle tree house in the middle of nowhere! Pretty cool don't ya think? Well it is definitely! Now the next question, that still lingers in my mind right now still, is...

What's going to happen now..?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAH CLIFFHANGER >:)

I made this short too because why not? :P

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this maybe?? ;v;

Have an awesome day/night!

(Words: 354)