My life on earth...

Valentinas pov
I'm helping Eduardo pack, time is just flying by, we did nothing the entire day and before we knew it, it's now 5pm. We're finally done packing his one hundred pairs of clothes and matching shoes, he's so fussy. "Don't you have people to do this for you." I ask him. "Normally, but where's the fun in that, at least packing made my day feel a little more productive." "Oh so the things we did were not productive enough for you." I ask. "You know it was the most productive activity I performed today and what would make it extra productive is if I could end the night off with that and then a hot bath which I can arrange for two." "Sounds like a plan." I say blushing. He moves his suitcase off the bed, and walks towards me. "This time it's going to be rough, but trust me it will hurt yes, but you'll be wanting more when we're done." I just look to the side with a slight smile, I can feel my cheeks on fire, this guy be making me blush so often. He lays me on the bed and gets on top of me, we then strip together. "I hope this is not to much for you mamacita." He slams into me slowly and goes in deeper than before, he increases the pace and I can't help but let out a loud moan, each thrust is different and he was right although it hurts I still want more, he suddenly pulls out and slams back in, oh my word, I can't even explain the feeling, that just hit different. "Don't yet, we'll do it together" he says out of breath, a few more thrusts and I don't know how much more I can handle before I explode, "I can't anymore." I say. "I'm almost there." About ten more seconds and I can't anymore, finally at that exact moment Eduardo says, "Okay, now." We both release together and the sensation created is unexplainable. We cuddle up and Eduardo pulls out of me, making me shiver a little bit. "Are you cold?" He asks in a concerned tone. "Just a little." I reply. He pulls me closer to his chest and pulls the blanket over us. "Are you still up for a bath" he asks. I feel really out of it right now but I just wiped with betadine wipes and it will be disgusting if I don't take a proper bath, so I just reply, "Yeah".

Eduardos pov

After our hot bath together, Valentina goes into the bedroom to put on her pjs, it's about five minutes later, I'm almost done getting ready for bed. BAM-BAM-BAM!! I just here three gunshots, I rush into the room screaming, "Valentina!!!!". Everything after that is a blur, I just see Valentina on the floor, shot in the stomach, her eyes are slowly starting to roll back and I'm shaking, my security rush into the room, I run to Valentina, all I remember saying is, "Valentina stay with me, I can't loose you." Benito my head of security storms in the room, "Sir does she have a pulse?" Pushing everyone else aside. I just freeze up, I don't know what to say or do, I don't even register what he's asking me. "I don't know.". "Sir Eduardo don't worry an ambulance is on the way, must I call Alejandro?" Just then Valentina's eyes closed and all I know is I was hysterical. 

Valentinas pov

That was the hottest bath I've ever had, this bathroom is way to small for both of us to dress in, so I'm just going to go to the bedroom. I'm exhausted, so I'm just going to slip into this very plain and simple pyjama. All I can think about right now is going to bed and holding Eduardo. BAM-BAM-BAM!! I just fall to the ground, I'm in to much of pain to scream, I see Eduardo hurrying into the room. I see a white light coming closer and closer towards me, there's so much of commotion in the room and before I know it the light is getting even closer, I should be nervous but I'm numb and I feel at peace, I feel myself drifting, I'm not in my body anymore and all I can see is everyone as well as myself from a birds eye view. I think that's it for me, my life on earth...