Eduardo De León

Valentinas pov
It's 1:30 am, regret regret regret. What was I thinking, I'm Valentina Perez, daughter of Colombia's biggest mafia, Mateo Alejandro Perez yet I find myself in an impossible situation right now. I'm in the bed of my father's worst rival, Eduardo De León. The man I've had endless dreams about, the man I would gladly call my lover and soulmate even though he may or may not know it. Last night was amazing, it can be called a dream come true and most importantly I can say that I'll never regret who I gave my innocence to. But I regret what's going to come next because I'm completely clueless of the damage this could cause. This is a bittersweet moment for me. There has always been high rising tension, last nights event was a bit more calmer or it would have been if I hadn't ran out on my father like that, it's just at times he's so self centered, we're constantly watched by body guards because of the life he has chosen to live, no visitations, no friends at the house no nothing besides what he approves which is basically just love and fresh air. If he had just let me go home with Catalina and Santiago who in-fact are family unless sisters and brother in laws don't count to him anymore, I could have spared him the drama. Last night when I stormed out Eduardo decided to follow me so that he could console me and protect me from doing anything stupid so he says and then he decided to tell me he's had his eye on me for a while now, he just couldn't pursue things as he had to mature quickly and take over his fathers business after his passing, which meant fighting head on with my dad and apparently I would mess with his head and just be a distraction. That's a way to get a girl to feel amazing, but anyways I just asked why he was here then, and as a typical playboy, his reply and I quote "Baby girl, I'm Eduardo De León and I get what I want" damn was I pissed but then he pulled me close into his chest, looked me deep into my eyes and said and I quote again "And right now what I want is to protect you." My heart dropped, my legs felt like jelly and I was about to blurt out something I would have regretted for the rest of my life, saved by the bell for the hundredth time Lucia found us behind the wall where I thought no one would find me and I could wait safely for Marcelo my ever so faithful driver to fetch me but obliviously as a mafia you know everything especially if you have your eye on it. Very disturbed Lucia, rushed us to Marcelo who had called her to tell her everything he knew. Lucia is my best friend, she's the only person who knows about my true feelings for Eduardo, she's like my very own diary. I know my dad was going wild and worrying sick about where I was but mom would have calmed him down, she knows I'm responsible and the last time I disappeared I did come back it was just after I had a lovely 2 day break at my bigger brother Alejandro junior's mansion in Medellín. Marcelo wasn't very pleased to see Eduardo but I suppose his loyalty to me is why he dropped us off at Eduardo's hide out and promised not to tell a soul, also he'd probably have to skip the country for a while because if my dad catches him and he most definitely will if he's anywhere close, then he'll literally be a dead man. The hideout is the most luxurious tiny thing I've seen, which is just perfect. My dad can't find out where I am and he most definitely can't find out that I'm with Eduar- "Valentina, why are you awake" a sleepy Eduardo suddenly takes me out of my thoughts. "I- I can't fall asleep I guess" "Here" he say pulling the blanket over my shoulders and pulling me close into his body. It's the best feeling ever being this close to him and for some odd reason I just can't think anymore, I just feel so calm right now.

Eduardos pov
It's obvious that she's thinking about something, she's probably worried about what her father is going through looking for her right now but I've warned him plenty of times that I don't ask, I just take so he won't be surprised in a few day when I take Valentina back to him after we're engaged. I've learnt something very important in life and that's that you can lie for a good cause. I'm not in love with Valentina although she is beautiful, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, she's confident, she has the brain but there's only one problem, if she doesn't obey her father how will she obey me, although she'll have to learn, I'm most definitely not loving daddy, I'm strict papi, I take everything with force, and I'm not afraid to use it on her even if she's Mateo's daughter. She seems pretty okay with what's going on which has lead me to think that she's either a loose woman or she really wants this to be a thing, and judging by her lifestyle of permanent house lockdown and the fact that she is- was a Virgin, I'm going to go with her wanting me for real. I may not love her but I sure do respect her and I want to take care of her. I've been single my whole life, I've had plenty of woman in my bed but it's not the same. I'm at that age in life where I'm just looking for someone to love me and be my companion, also someone who doesn't just want my wealth, and that's exactly why I was planning to kidnap Valentina but there was no need for that. God really is on my side, I mean Valentina accepted me willingly which just means that I'll need less time to put my plan into action. I know that everyone thinks I'm completely heartless but that's not the case, I just want peace and I'm going to make that happen with the help of my future wife Valentina. Now if I can leave these thoughts for tomorrow, I can at least get, I look at my clock, 3 hours of sleep before it's 6:00 am, and my alarm rings.
Beep-beep-beep! It's 6 and I feel as if I just closed my eyes. Thankfully Valentina did not wake up with the alarm, I gently turn her over and slip out of the bed. I need to get ready and head out to meet Catalina and Alejandro who are just enthusiastic as me about joining families and creating peace between the Perez and De León's. We have a great plan, but if Valentina finds out will she agree, will she feel betrayed by her sibling, everything is so messed up but it will work out for the best that I'm sure of. Her siblings are doing this because they actually care about her, they trust me, they know there's no way I will harm her, but they can't find out about last night. They'll call everything off, the only reason they didn't let Valentina in on this is because they wanted her to really fall in love with me and not feel forced into anything.
Exactly an hour later I'm all ready and about to slip out the house, when Valentina suddenly from behind me puts her hand on my arm and says "You're just going to leave me here all alone". I've never been at a loss for words but seeing her in that red mini dress with her curved body and well defined abs which was visible through the net of her dress just made me wow- "So everyone just gives me the silent treatment these days." She takes me out of my sinful thoughts, "Umm no" I clear my throat, "I was jus-" "Thinking of a good excuse to give me, yeah I figured that much." "That's not what I was going to say, well you ready now so you might as well join me." Shit shit shit, this is going to ruin everything I'll have to take her to another safe house and find away to meet the others some other time, because Valentina is pretty persistent.