The First Day at UA

(Sorry i haven't been uploaded ive been busy with my other fics and then i got ill not too long ago)

It had already been 4 months since Midoriya had met Hawks and passed out after hearing he was going to be entering UA through the recommendation exams. Most parts of the exam had been rather easy since he already had a vast knowledge on most subjects. Even if his parents hadn't loved him, that didn't mean he hadn't gone to school nor the library. He had learnt that there were a few other joining through the recommendation exams but the only ones that truly mattered to him (since they were in his class) was Shoto Todoroki and Momo Yaoyorozu.

Midoriya had been rather excited about the prospect of his first day at UA until he saw a face he hoped he hadn't.... Bakugou Katsuki.

Bakugou turned his head to face Izuku.

"Eh?! You pathetic villain, who let you in here? I bet you used that quirk to threaten them didn't you! Get out of here before I kick you out myself. It's all your fault that aunt Inko died!" He demanded as small explosions burst from his hand. Izuku, who was now rather scared, tried to back up. As Bakugou neared him, Lida stepped infront of him.

Lida- "It is illegal to use quirks without permission by a hero unless you have a licence. Behaviour such as this is rather unbefiiting of a hero!" Lida's arm chopped the air infront of him. Midoriya had taken this opportunity to go to the back of the class, hoping to remain unseen for the remainder of his time until Aizawa showed up. Bakugou was about to blow up Lida but an interruption appeared as more students filtered into the classroom. Izuku sighed in relief.

Around 5 minutes after the conflict, Aizawa appeared as the last student sat down.

"My name is Shota Aizawa, I am your homeroom teacher. Grab tour new gym uniforms and meet me at Training ground 2 after changing." Aizawa walked out of the classroom, sleeping bag still in hand. Everyone quickly got the gym uniforms assigned to them and entered the changing room. Trying to stay away from Bakugou, Izuku stayed hidden in between people. He made sure to change quickly, not giving everyone else time to see the scars that had littered his body from his parents...actions..

Izuku went to the training ground. Since he was the first and only one there, Aizawa decided to comfort him.

Aizawa- "Don't worry, if he tries anything ill stop him"

Aizawa gave Izuku a comforting smile, which Izu quickly returned, now feeling better than before. It wasn't soon after that, the rest of the class could be seen chatting as they finally arrived at the Training ground.

Aizawa- "That took all of you 5 minutes. In a real situation, those 5 minutes could've cost someones life" Class 1-A became silent after that. As they were doing the tests, Izuku kept messing with everyone's quirks subtly before reverting them to their normal functions. He felt guilty and averted messing with Bakugou's quirk, not daring to invoke his rage nor attention. It was now the ball throw and Izuku wasn't sure what to do.

Izuku- (Aizawa said that we need to get the highest score possible...if i throw it ill surely lose.. Wait thats it!)

Izuku held the ball and turned around, much to everyone's confusion. "Too scared to do it villain?!" Shouted Bakugou. Izuku did his best to ignore him as he walked up to Uraraka "Uraraka...could you throw the ball for me?" Uraraka seemed startled for a moment before nodding and grabbing the ball. "Thank you Uraraka" Izuku bowed. Uraraka blushed in embarrassment at the action. Izuku turned to everyone to explain why he was doing this "My quirk is not fit for such a test, Sensei said that we had to get a high score but he didn't specify how" Everyone nodded in acceptance before Bakugou shoved a couple of them to get to Izuku. "Just who do you think you ARE?! YO-" Bakugou was muffled as Aizawa's scarf wrapped around him, Aizawa's eyes glowed a menacing red as he looked at Bakugou. "This is MY class, I do not accept such behaviour."

Aizawa- (He reminds me of a young Endeavour )

Aizawa released Bakugou once he was calm enough to not attack Midoriya. He shoved everyone again as he walked back into the group of students. Uraraka released her quirk, giving Izuku a score of 864.3m for the test. The scores were then shortly revealed.

1) Katsuki Bakugou

2) Shoto Todoroki

3) Izuku Midoriya

Izuku was happy with his scores, after all, being able to affect everyone's quirks after barely ever using it was quite a feat in itself.

Aizawa- "Well done, you all pass. This year will not be easy I better not catch any of you disregarding your duty. Welcome to UA." Aizawa had a grin spread across his face, unnerving many. They all had a feeling that they would soon regret ever signing up.

(For people wondering, Hawks interactions with deku will imcrease after the sports festival. The Hero vs Villains Training Chapter is next. Im very sorry for forgetting to update. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter)