Toga x reader.

(here's a short one.)

Your stomach was sick. You knew you were making a mistake but the teachers found out about your relationship with toga recently and the only way they were gonna believe you werent a traitor was to meet up with toga just to turn her into the police. You didnt wanna do that but no relationship was more important then becoming an hero. And even tho you sure you were in love with toga. It didnt matter.

It took you about an month for you and toga to set up a meet place. You told her that U.A. let you go out for the day and this was the perfect time to plan a date. She agreed. Which deep down you wished she wouldn't of.

She wasnt busy and the L.O.V didn't have any plans for the day. So it was no promblem for her to sneak away for the day.

She told you about this place she wanted you to try, and that's where you two decided to go to.

You tried to look nice for her, since this probably gonna be the last time you two see each other for a long time.

You were on your way to your meet up place. It was a small coffee shop that toga had visited enough time to know that no one would call the cops on her. She wasn't sure why but she was gonna take advantage of it.
Too bad you were the one who was gonna get her caught.

You were outside the coffee shop regretting doing this. How could you face her knowing that this date was gonna be the worst one she's ever been on. But those thoughts quickly went away when you could see her through the glass windows. She was sitting next to the wall with a two coffees waiting for you. She was so beautiful. Her hair was down, she must of remembered that you said you liked it when her hair was down. It looked nice and straight. She was the most beautiful girl you've ever seen.

She was quick to notice you outside, she started waving at you to come in. This was becoming too real. You forced a smile and walked your way to her and sat down across the small table. She looked so happy. Too bad this wasnt gonna last long.

"Here you go." she sounded so cheerful as she slide your coffee towards you. "I already ordered it. I hope that was okay. I remembered how you liked it. And it should taste fine. But if not ill get you another one."

You slightly laughed, before replying. "Toga I was suppose to buy this time around. You cant be spending your money on this kinda things. Especially when you dont have much money to start with. But I do appreciate it."

Toga lightly sighed as she placed her cheek in her hand, that was now holding up her head. She was staring at you. Something she did alot. It use to make you feel uneasy but after the time she told you she only does it cause she thought you were so cute. Now it makes you feel slightly more attractive.

"I dont mind using my money when it comes to you." she mumbled with a little pout. "If I could I would spoil you from head to toe."

"I know." you mumbled, as you picked up your coffee to take a drink. You werent suprised when it tasted just how you liked it. She must of really been paying attention when you would talk about the simple stuff in the beginning of your guys relationship. When you two first started dating she made you tell her every little detail about yourself. Which you ended up doing. She was just so cute back then. Not that she isnt now. But right now you were trying to remind yourseld this all was a mistake in the first place.

She was part of the L.O.V. and you were a hero in trainning this would never work out.

You must of looked sad, cause you held her hand reach for your cheek. Her thumb rubbed your cheek softly.

"Something the matter?" she asked, you could hear the worry in her voice.

You just closed your eyes and enjoyed the moment before letting out a small sigh.

"Just alot of training lately. Im just tired." you lied.

"Im sorry darling."

You wished you could tell her the truth, tell her to run but even if you did you were sure the police and the pros were gonna come in any moment now.

"Toga." you opened your eyes to look at her. "I love you."

A big smile came to her face before she told you she loved you too.

You two ended up talking for a while before you heard someone come in a little louder then they probably should of.

Before toga knew what was going on she was getting wrapped up in Erazerheads scarf.

Both yours and toga eyes got big at each other. You were surprised they were acting so quickly. But you figured it was cause they didn't want her getting away.

There were more pro heros pouring in with some police officers.

Your head was pounding faster as toga gave you the pleading eyes. But your body wouldn't do anything. You couldn't even say anything. But your face must of giving it all away. Cause the hurt that crossed her face made your heart break.

"Y/n! dont tell me!" toga shouted at you as she was getting pulled away. "Y/n please tell me you didnt tell them where we were gonna be!"

Your mouth wouldnt move, you couldve lied to her and told her that they must of followed you. But nothing. Nothing would come out of your mouth, not untill it sunk in what you just did to your girlfriend. That's when thr tears started coming and the sobs started getting loud. But there was nothing you could do now. Nothing that you could say to stop any of this. You were the reason your girlfriend was gonna go to jail and maybe never see the light of day again.

Before they could take her out, your voice finally come back.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" was all you could get out. "I had to."

Toga face filled with tears, you could tell this was the worst heart break she ever felt. Shit why didn't you just stay quiet. Cause now she knew the girl she was in love with just gave her up. After months of being together. After telling each other all yoyr truma and problems. After telling each other 'I love you'.

You felt like throwing up as they took her away. You were left with some pro heros who just tried to comfort you telling you this was the right thing to do.

But deep down you knew you just broke someones heart and how was that the right thing to do?