Dead!Toga x Reader

(Its short and Angesty. Oops)

"Wait!" You cried out but it was too late, bakugou already had blasted her right in the chest. There was a hole in her chest. Your heart stopped. "What did you do! what did you fucking do?!" You cried louder as you ran over to Toga, You were quick to push bakugou away from her. He went to yell at you and ask you what your problem was but when he seen the tears falling down your face, he was confused. He watched you pick up her body. You held her body close to you. The life in her eyes were slowly going away. Your heart was breaking. "Come on Toga. You cant do this to me!" You shook her body but you could tell it was too late. She was gone now. You were clingy onto her body. "No! No! Please dont leave me. Please dont leave me alone. I swear to god I cant do this without you. Please!" You looked around looking at your classmates who were staring at you. You weren't sure when they came. But they must of heard Bakugou let his quirk off. "Why arent you guys calling someone to help!? We're not suppose to kill them! We were only suppose to catch her and bring her back to the heros!" Your throat was burning with how loud you were yelling. "S-She wasnt suppose to die!" You turned back to her body that was still in your arms. Your arms were shaking. You felt like you were gonna throw up. But your mind went blank when you heard some of the heros come running. When they noticed the sight in front of them. They were surprised. But the pain on your face told them that they should be careful on how to handle this.

"Y/n.." Midnight mumbled, as she keeled down next to you. "What happen?"

"Fucking bakugou.." You mumbled. "He fucking killed her!" You balled. "She wasnt suppose to die. W-We could of just put her in jail or something..S-She was just someone who went down the wrong road..She didnt deserve to die.." You sobbed.

Erazer head attention went to bakugou, who was staring at you. If he didnt know any better it looked like Bakugou was ready to cry. No one has ever seen you cry like this. No one has ever seen you show weakness. But right now everyone was seeing the weakness in you.

"I was just trying to stop her, she was gonna run away.." Bakugou mumbled.

Your stare went to bakugou, if looks could kill bakugou would be dead, he could feel the hate you had for him in this moment. His mouth went dry and his stomach turned. You were his friend and now the hate you felt for him made him wanna walk away but he knew that he had to stand here and take it.

"Can I have her?" Midnight spoke slowly, her hands rubbed over your arms. Waiting for your reaction. You were quiet for a while, but you were slowly letting go of Toga body. Midnight slowly took her from you. Once she left your arms. Midnight was quick about trying to get her body somewhere else. You went to try to get her back but you knew you couldnt.

You could barely hear the words your teacher was speaking but with some of your classmates walking away. You figured it was something about clearing the space. But you couldnt move but when you seen bakugou start walking away. Something inside you snapped. You quickly stood up and ran to him. For a moment everyone around you thought you were gonna use your quirk, but when just your hands hit his chest, everyone calmed down a bit. But the sound of your hands hitting bakugou chest, made the worry come back.

"Y/n stop!" Kirishima and Mina begged, but Bakugou just stopped them.

"Let her get it out. I can take it" Bakugou mumbled, as he let you hit his chest while tears were rolling down your face, your sobs were filling the air. Everyone else was quiet now. Watching you get whatever you were feeling out. They didnt understand what was going on with you. They didnt understand why you were crying over some villain. But they couldnt ask you right now.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" You sobbed. "She didnt deserve this!" You sobbed louder.

"I know.." Bakugou mumbled. He let you get everything out, and when you finally fell to the ground. He keeled down to try to carry you. He knew that they had to leave. The hero's had to figure out what they were gonna do. One of their kids just killed a villian. "We gotta go.." Bakugou sighed slightly. "I know you hate me right this second. But we gotta go.." Bakugou tried to pick you up but you pushed him away.

"How about I carry you?" Midoriya asked as he walked over to you. You looked up him you didnt say anything. Midoriya just took it as a yes and tried to pick you up. You didnt fight it. He picked you up bridal style. You were quick to put your head on his chest and cry out everything you felt. Midoriya kept looking down at you, he wanted to help but how was he suppose to? He didnt understand what was going on. Toga was a villain. Midoriya didnt understand, but he still tried to give you little words that might help. But nothing really helped.

 The tears didnt stop for what felt like hours.

For the following days you were quiet, you didnt even go to class. Normally you would of gotten in trouble but none of the teachers had the guts to tell you to come to class. Not after what they found out.

No one knew why you were so upset when toga dead, but with a little background check. They found out that you went to the same school as her before coming to U.A. They even found out you two were friends when you were kids. But what really surprised them was all the messages you sent to toga. None of it was even about U.A. No the messages were more like texts about missing each other and how much you loved her. They learned that you were in a relationship with her. Even tho you didnt get to see her much. You still ended falling for her. When the word got around people thought you were the traitor but that rumor was quickly proven false. You were just in love with a girl who wasn't walking down the same road as you. But even so. The way you acted showed everyone you truly loved this girl. Even with her background you still fell for Toga.