End of the Line

I just wanted to live, is that too much to ask for?

A young man named Felix Mathews lives in a world where gangs and murder were relevant topics. The main two were called the Saints and the Venoms. The police did little to nothing to stop the frequent gang wars from happening. Every day was a fight for his survival.

*

"Felix! Wake the fuck up!" 

"W-what? What is it, Alex?!"

"Someone broke into the building!"

"Who!?

Being related to a dead Saint only made him and his roommate more vulnerable to trouble. They didn't tell anyone about it except for their close friend Brittney about them. Little did they know...

*

"Why are we here like this? I thought you were our friend!"

...

"Well. It's about time I've told you the truth."

*

There was more to their so-called friend than what they'd hope for.

*

"Felix, I don't want to die."

"Stay strong for me Alex. We will get out of here, together."

*

Survival is the hardest thing for them to accomplish as new characters try to convince them to go one way or another.

*

"I wanted to ask something of you, Felix."

...

"What is it, Elijah?"

...

"If I promise to keep you two safe at my place. Will you be a spy for the Saints?"

Who's side will he chose? The Venoms? Or the Saints? Find out by reading: End of the Line

*

"It's the end of the line for you, Felix."