Unexpected

Third Person's Pov

'Is he okay?'

'Where the fuck did that bastard take him?'

Taehyung sighed and saved the completed work in his laptop, pressing his eyes close as the same worried thoughts invaded his brain. It had been 4 hours since he last saw Jin leaving with that not-so- innocent tall bunny. No matter how pure that man looked, Taehyung had picked up his intentions right away.

'He's sweet don't you think?'

'I think he's good looking.'

'Someone has a little crushy eh?'

Taehyung pushed back his and started pacing, wringing his hands together forcing those unwanted thoughts away from his mind. 'Jin doesn't have a crush on him.' His eyes landed on the wall clock, which currently read 8:30pm.

'Will he have dinner with him too?'

Not able to keep it in himself anymore he dialed Jimin hoping the other would have some helpful answers. Thankfully, the call was received after two rings.

"Hello? Jimin?"

"Yeah...what's wrong Taehyung?" Jimin asked sensing the urgency in other's voice.

"Did Jin call you?"

"Umm no. Why?" Taehyung wasted no time and launched into his story at once, explaining each and every detail to the other.

"....so that's why I'm worried Jimin-ah." He huffed lightly, his breathing revved up from how fast he spoke.

"You mean to say that a hooligan with an ugly wart on the side of his cheek, lured jin to come with him and now Jin hasn't contacted you since 48 hours? You know that Jin contacted me just before he left for his office with you? And I'm still not convinced with the hooligan part."

"Well he is somewhat like a hooligan, I'll just send you a pic of him. I don't trust that man a bit. I mean Jin hasn't contacted me since 4 hours!!"

"Taehyung you and Jin had no form of contact for the last five years! And moreover I can't see what's troubling you so much. For all I know Jin is a grown ass man, who wouldn't do anything reckless with any sort of stranger and you know that Taehyung."

"Yeah I know that!" Taehyung bit his lips before continuing, "What if he tricks Jin into d-dating him?"

Jimin burst out laughing. "Are you drunk Taehyung? 'tricks him into dating him?' Why does that bother you anyways? If Jin dates him, then it's his choice. And from the pic that you send, that man doesn't seem that bad. And I can't even see a wart on his face."

"It bothers me because I'm worried, it's already so dark outside and it's a foreign country Jimin..!"

"Taehyung, just calm down okay? Have patience Jin will return soon. Don't worry so much. Have dinner and go to sleep."

-----
3 hours passed.

Taehyung could neither eat nor sleep. He tried calling Jin but unfortunately his phone was switched off. He was seriously freaking out right now.

His eyes drooping with sleep, his body was tired to the core but he didn't more like wouldn't sleep. How could he? He shook his head and stood up, waking himself a little more efficiently.

A small click of a door drifted to his senses. He leaped off his bed and dashed to the front door of his room.

"Jin!" The man in question jumped and turned to look back like a deer caught in a headlight. His hair messed up under a beanie he wasn't wearing in the morning and face sweaty while Taehyung struggled to not to think the worst scenario possible.

"T-taehyung wha-?" He couldn't finish his sentence, caught off guard as the younger suddenly hugged him tightly.

"Where in the hell were you!?" Taehyung half shouted half cried out in relief as they separated. "I called you so many times! Messaged you even!" He continued his rant holding his worried pout against the other.

"My phone's battery died Taehyung I'm sorry. I didn't expect that you'd be waiting for me though."

"Did you have dinner."

"Uh no."

"Good. Let's go have dinner then."

"Wait Taehyung! Won't you see my new hair colour?" Jin asked eyes glinting with excitement as he slowly removed his beanie, revealing his newly dyed brunutte locks.

And Taehyung came to a conclusion.

If purple haired Jin had angelic beauty then black haired Jin had a devilish enchantment.
It was a good enchantment though, Taehyung wanted to see that everyday.

"How am I looking?" Taehyung broke out of his reverie blinking hard trying to get those weird thoughts out of his brain.

'What in the devil am I thinking!?'

"You look great Jin. Now come on let's go eat I'm hungry. Oh by the way I'm done with the editing, so we can submit it by tomorrow." Jin nudged him, "Trying to impress Mr. Choi are we?"

Taehyung scoffed pushing him away lightly, "Why jealous already?"

"You bet." Jin grinned, "Anyways wait here I'll feed my odeng and eomuk first."

"Again I didn't invite you inside." Jin groaned as Taehyung followed him inside.

Taehyung shrugged, "I need to see my babies too."

"Since when did they become your babies? They're my sons so keep away."

"They like me better."

"Huh sure."

Feeding the squirrels took more time than expected. By the time they were finished it was already around 12:30.

"Let's just order something I'm very tired." Jin sighed cracking his neck and turned to look at Taehyung who was looking equally if not more tired than him seated on the recliner.

"You're paying though. I'm on a tight budget."
"Come on! I just dyed my hair for 100$! We'll split."

Taehyung shrugged, "Not my problem if you dyed your hair for fucking 100$! You could've dyed it in Korea for just 50$ or so. And Mr. Choi was available in Korea too so it was a win-win situation. So impatient huh?" Jin stuck out his tongue, Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Anyways what do you want to eat? I'm ordering Japchae, it's comparatively cheaper." Jin walked over to Taehyung.

"What a miser. I'll have shrimps and kimchi fried rice."

"Seriously? At midnight?"

"Why not? One doesn't normally eat Japchae at 12 midnight as well."

"Why were you up so late? I thought you'll be tired." Jin inquired as Taehyung finished ordering.

"I told you I was waiting for you..." Taehyung frowned, "You don't believe me?"

"No no! It's not that! It was very unexpected you know? I really didn't think you'll be up till so late, waiting for me..."

"Why? Just because it's been 5 years you thought I won't be worried for you?"

-----
A/N

Happy Jimin Day everyone!!
I missed his birthday vlive 😩 hope y'all joined it!

And also happy durga puja to my fellow Bengalees

Comment, vote and share if you liked this chapter!

Vaccinate, sanitize and stay safe y'all.
BORAHAE
💜