Why Should I Bother?

Taehyung's Pov

It's late at night. I know I should be asleep I've got a big day tomorrow after all. But something just keeps bugging me. Or rather someone...that bunny tooth fucker!

Just thinking about him makes my blood boil. Can't he see he's not needed anywhere near me or Jin?

'You look so handsome Jin.'

'Please call me by my name.'

Bullshit. All bullshit. I huff and turn on my bed to face the other side. Why can't Jin see that the fucker's obviously interested in him?!

Unless...Jin likes him to-

'No stop! Jin once told me his ideal type in elementary school and Soobin doesn't match 4 out of 10 points. So he definitely stand a chance!'

Right?

Right.

I grabbed my phone from the side table, planning to play some happy music to time down my irritation when a notification popped up on my screen. Many actually.

Jeon Jungkook 😒
Hey TaeTae!
Babyyyy!
Missed talking to you babe :(

I scoffed out loud at the last text. Wonder from where he got the sudden urge to message me? Guess Lee denied him a blowjob.

U there?
Anyways, wanted to ask who's this with Jin?

U there?Anyways, wanted to ask who's this with Jin?

Looks Korean.

'Where did you get this from?' I send ignoring his useless shit. When did that fucker click a picture with Jin? And more importantly how dare he!?

Rude ;(
'I got that from instagram of course. Jin's profile.'
They look cute though...
Are they dating?

'No. Get out from your imagination.'
'They're NOT dating! That's his boss.'
'And he's NOT cute either.'

I type instantly then go straight to instagram. I actually don't like using that app much but today it's an emergency. My heart beats considerably faster as I drop in Jin's id in the search box and press done.

And am left shook.

Not only had he posted pictures of the day when that fucker had kidnapped him for one whole day but he had also posted pictures of their dinner today with the caption:

'May God bless @bunnyfacechoi for taking me to such a ravishing restaurant! Thank you!'

And to which that fucker had replied: