Morning Sickness |Ken "Draken" Ryuguji x Pregant!Reader [Fluff]|

It was 5:00 a.m.

Draken tightly gripped the toilet bowl as another wave of nausea washed over him.

Every muscle in his stomach contracted as chunks of everything from yesterday's meal came spewing out of his mouth.

His body was sore, like someone had punched him straight in the gut, as the aching in his stomach tried to expel content that was no longer there.

"Fuck," he groaned out whilst resting his head against the wall, trying very hard to calm himself and not to be so loud as not to wake his sleeping, heavily pregnant girlfriend in the next room.

Although it was both very rare and common for a man to get morning sickness when his woman was pregnant with a child, Draken never imagined he'd get to experience it firsthand.

He had always assumed that pregnancy symptoms were exclusive to women, but as he found himself rushing to the bathroom every morning, he realized that he was not exempt from the trials of impending fatherhood.

It would often last throughout the day, but now it would first strike him around the same time every morning. And if history had anything to say about it, he knew he'd be here for the better-or worse-part of the next hour, and then it'd be time for him to wake up and get on with the day.

He was exhausted and yet, he still had three more months of this to look forward to.

However, despite feeling discomfort, Draken was also filled with a strange sense of connection to you as he shared in your physical struggles.

After finishing and rinsing his mouth out with Listerine, Draken sluggishly made his way back towards the bedroom.

Upon entering, he spotted you still (seemingly) sound asleep, wearing nothing but a (f/c) oversized t-shirt and panties.

Indeed, you looked both angelic and beautiful, despite being six months pregnant with his baby.

After sliding into bed, Draken snuggled close to you and gently wrapped a muscular arm around you.

You stirred slightly, feeling idly fingers rub circles on your belly as you relaxed at his touch. The feeling of his strong heartbeat against your back brought a sense of comfort and peace to your restless mind.

"You throw up again?" You inquired softly.

"Yeah." Was his only reply.

You had been with him ever since this supposed morning sickness spell had began. You really felt bad that your pregnancy caused him to be sick. As you watched him struggle with nausea and fatigue, you couldn't help but feel guilty for being the reason behind his discomfort. Despite his assurances that it was just a normal part of the pregnancy journey, you couldn't shake off the feeling of responsibility for his condition.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For making you sick."

Draken gently pulled you closer until your back was pressed against his muscular chest.

"It isn't your fault, so don't blame yourself." He tells you, nuzzling his face against your neck affectionately.