Chapter Fourteen

PLS EXCUSE MISTAKES :*
--------

The bed was strung with pizza boxes and blankets from last night. The sun shone brightly through the curtains as the daylight poured in. I stepped out lazily and slipped into a pair of monster slippers. Yawning, I walked into the bathroom. I am lucky I have my own, otherwise I'd be waiting for hours.

I picked up my toothbrush and put on some toothpaste. After putting on some makeup and detangling my hair, I walked over to the tall wardrobe. Today I have a date with James. I'm ditching last two classes to go to the pier with him. Dylan and I weren't a couple, so was it wrong of me to go on a date? It was one date, and I quite liked his style.

I made an internal deal with myself: if James was sweet then I'd consider him. But the feelings I had for Dylan were building up and felt like I could finally open up to somebody.

I picked out a light blue pair of boyfriend jeans, an old pair of combat boots, a white tee and red plaid shirt. Making my dramatic entrance to the kitchen, I slumped on a stool and wolfed down some cereal.

Grabbing my bag and skateboard, I ran out the door. The sun occasionally popped in and out of the clouds and a light breeze gently blew my hair around. Today, I wasn't wearing a lot of makeup; some concealer, powder, mascara and lipgloss. My red hair was pulled into a very messy ponytail with my bangs flying all over the place and I rolled down the road.

Mental note to self: hair needs to be re-dyed

Case: Brown roots are showing.

As the school came into view, I sighed and braced myself for another day of torture. I was looking forward to my date with James already. We talked a little more over the phone and i discovered a lot of things about him. He was smart and part of a debating club. Not only that but he also happens to be my age and he's applying for medicine. I haven't even thought of what college I'd go to. But no matter what, I'm not planning on going far because I need to stay with Finn.

Rummaging through my locker, I grabbed a couple books and threw them into my little bag. Just as I was about to close my locker I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Ria." The soft voice belonged to Dylan. He was wearing a grey tracksuit and Nike AirForce. His eyes gleamed in the light and his hair slightly messy. My mind wandered back to the night before, how he confessed his feelings.

"Oh look, it's my stalker." I chirped slamming my locker shut.

"You meant good-looking stalker." he smirked.

"That doesn't change a thing."

"Ria, you're beautiful." He tried to sing to James Blunt's classy tune. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah and pants taste nice in soup."

At that he laughed and I cringed with how bad that sounded.

"You ate your knickers in a soup?"

I rolled my eyes and turned to walk off. But the devil really hated me and decided to torture me. Who did I have to run into?

Caitlin Dunne.

"Oh look what the cat dropped in," She sneered.

"What cat? That furball you call your hair?" An audience was starting to form around us. Her fake bleach blonde curls were all fluffy and messy and looking as if she shaved a cat and glued the fur to her head.

"Oh don't try to act smart with me!" She folded her arns and puffed her chest out.

"I'm not acting, I am smart, unlike you!" I almost spit on her.

"You brat! Are you gonna go cut yourself for more attention? Or get another tattoo because you have no mummy or daddy to tell you what to do?! Where is your mummy and daddy?"

I balled my hands into fists and was burning to punch her.

"Don't ever speak of my parents you dirty piece of filth. I already have a hard time scrubbing you off the back of my shoe."

She looked red with fury and you could literally see steam rising from the top of her head.

"Oh you're gonna pay." She cackled and was about to leap out.

And now I proceed to explain why clothing is very important.

1) Do not attempt to jump on a person and beat them up while wearing 12 inch stilettos.
2) Do not wear a very bipolar high low skirt that reaches the floor even with 12 inch stilettos.

Caitlin screamed and tried to run at me with her long, fake, sharp nails; but she stepped on her long purple skirt and fell face first onto the floor. I felt a little bit bad for her but she caused this herself. She started screaming and cursing as she tried to get up.

Everyone was clutching their stomachs laughing at the sight as her "friends" a.k.a Wannabes tried to help her up but were too cautious about their own hair and nails.

Everyones laughter died down at the sound of a booming voice.

"Ria Tate."

***

° Vote ° Comment ° Follow ° Peace °