~Chapter 5~

~Abbie POV~

When Digi tour found out that I was adopted by Shoey, but that it was to be kept a secret they advertised it like I was just a last minute guest. For my first stop they are advertising me as a myster guest, but after tonight they are going to post every where that I have joined the tour.

My best friend Kiley and I have a collab channel called East Coast (A/N Not a real collab channel). We actually have a have pretty large fan base for the channel only having been up for the last six months.

Time Skip to DigiTour NJ:

M- Hey are you ready yet?

A-In a minute, I just need to finish putting my boots on.

M-Okay.

A-So, what are we doing?

M-Well, you need to go get your schedual, but from what mine says, we have main stage from 2:30- 4:00, then we have a meet and greet from 4:30- 6:15. I don't know what you have after that, but I don't have anything, so I'm free to do anything I want after our meet and greet.

A-Okay, who else is doing main stage?

M- You, me, Luke Korns, and Mikey Murphy.

A-OMG! I have the perfect game to play on the main stage.

M-What is it?

A-Does Mikey have his schedual yet?

M-No, but I think that he was on his way to go get it, why?

A-Okay, no time to explain, I need you to distract Mikey and Luke, but whstever you do don't mention me and don't let them near the schedual table.

M-Okay?!?

With that I ran off of the bus, and into the convetion center.

A- Hi, I need to see Mikey Murphy's schedual.

Lady-Do you mind me asking why?

A-Okay, look Mikey is my boyfriend and I want to suprise him and the problem is we are doing main stage together, but I don't want him to find out that I'm here yet. Plus my friends and I are going to totally suprise him on main stage and it would be a whole lot easier if my name was not next to main stage hosts.

Lady- Whatever here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikey Murphy

Main Stage: 2:30- 4:00

        Hosts: ——————————— Mystery Guest

                    Luke Korns

                    Makayla Sivan Oakley

                    Mikey Murphy

Meet and Greet w/ Luke Korns: 4:15- 6:00

Interview: 6:10- 6:40

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A- Here thanks, now can I have my schedual?

Lady- Name?

A-Abigail Johnson

Until we go public with the public with the adoption, as far as anyone is concerned my last name is Johnson, but in reality the second the second Shane and Joey signed the adoption papers I became Abigail Graceffa Dawson, So they put Abigail Johson on all of my papers in case some one dropped it or anything like that and their papers had my name on them, a fan wouldn't find out about the adoption.

The woman handed me my schedual.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abigail Johnson

Main Stage: 2:30- 4:00

        Hosts: Abigail Johnson

                    Luke Korns

                    Makayla Sivan Oakley

                    Mikey Murphy

Meet and Greet w/ Makayla Sivan Oakley: 4:30- 6:15

Interview: 6:25- 6:55

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A- Thanks

Lady-Whatever

I texted Makayla and told her to let Mikey go, but keep talking to Luke, I was going to where they were but I needed to wait till Mikey left so that way I could go and talk to Luke.