Chapter 4

Madeline's pov:
They got out of the car and I got out of the window secretly. I zoomed to Liz and whispered, "go I got this." She shook her head and told me to leave. "I can do this, remember I'm a vampire and I can compel them or rip their hearts out or-" she cut me off. "Leave, you can't do that stupid" she ordered. "No I'm not leaving you," I said. "Go!" She yelled pushing me off the porch we were standing on. I got mad, and tried to threw her across the driveway. She did fall, but resisted and didn't go as far as I thought. Just then, Jeremy came. He helped Liz up, I think she was a little hurt but didnt seem too bothered by it. "I don't need your help kid" she said and smacking his hand away. "I have that revene plant and a lighter in my pocket and I'm not afraid AT ALL to use it on you" she shouted. "Stop it burns me!" I screeched. "Don't try throw me across a driveway, or even touch me" she said. She glared at me and left. A soc followed her wherever she went.
"Get me to Two-bit!" I shouted. The Socs ran over to her and kicked her. Then also followed Liz wherever she was going. "Hey!" I heard the voice of Two-bit. And then appeared the gang. They fought off the remaining socs, and Ponyboy helped me up. I quickly healed myself and got up. "I hate socs," I said. I wobbled to Darry's car. The whole car ride all I remember was laughing for no reason the whole way. Two-bit gave me his beer, and that's all I remember for the rest of the night. I woke up the next morning on the dining room table with cards all over me, frosting on my forehead, my dress ripped up and peuke all over me. The sun was bright and bright lights were every where. I had a bad head ache and I felt like garbage. What happened last night when we got home?
Elizabeth's POV:

I really don't like vampires. Yeah I only met two, but one is an air head and the other is a creep who likes me. Eww. Those Socs are stupid if they think I don't know there following me. They are so loud and when they walk they practically step on every twig on the side walk. "Yo grease!" One of them yelled. "Yes?" I answered turning around with a polite sarcastic smile. "What are you smiling about?" One of them asked. "Because of this" I said sliding into the front seat of a fancy car owned by the Socs. I took the keys out of my pocket and drove back to where Madeline and the rest of the gang were. Madeline was really drunk. They put her in the car and some of them went in Darry's car. "Woah where'd you get this?" Asked two bit from the back seat of car. I just looked in the rear view mirror and smirked. When we got back to the house they put Madeline on the dining room table. I was really confused until I saw them get out frosting, whip cream, honey and silly string. It was a prank! Everyone took a bottle of something and squirted it all over her. Steve even threw up on her! I can't wait to see her reaction in the morning. After that I got on my motor cycle to cruise around.

------the next morning-----

I came back at about 5:00 in the morning. By around 8:00 everyone else got up. A little later so did she.
Madeline's pov:
I got off the dining room table and saw soda and two-bit in the kitchen.
"Mornin'" soda said. "What happened?" I asked turning off all of the lights. "We did a little thing called a prank," soda answered and both snickered. "You don't want to mess with a vampire on a hang over," I said and appeared in their faces. "Two tell your girlfriend to back off," soda said. I rolled my eyes, kicked him, and went into the living room. I turned off every light in the house, put on the TV, and watched Mickey Mouse. My head was pounding.
Dally came into the house and turned on the light. "Turn it off man!" I said burying my face into a pillow. "Hang over?" He asked and I nodded. He turned it back off. I picked my head up, and saw Liz on the couch laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Seeing an air head on a hang over," she answered. I rolled my eyes. "You want breakfast?" Soda asked. "Vampires need blood to heal their heads when on a hang over," I explained. "Fine," soda said and handed over his wrist. "No soda," I said pushing it away. "If it's gonna make ya feel better, I mean look at you," he said. I was kinda a mess. "Fine," I said and drank the blood from his wrist. My head was pounding even more, and I started choking. "You have revane in your system!" I said. My throat burned like crazy. "Oops sorry," he said. Hang overs for vampires usually last a whole day. "How ya doing?" Two-bit asked sitting next to me. "Throat... Burning," I managed to say, and Liz started laughing even harder. "Why did you guys do this to me?" I asked. "Just to have a little fun. After all, you wouldn't shut up in the car," he said. "Your bad," I said punching him in the arm playfully. "Yeah I am," he said and pecked my lips. I threw a pillow at him and watched TV.
Elizabeth's POV:
"Soda, your weird." I said. He raised and eyebrow as If to say "what?". "You let the airhead drink your blood." I replied, "I'm sure Ally will find that attractive" I said smirking. He blush and I think I embarrassed him. "But I have to say, good job. You gave her that plant thing" I said laughing again. "It wasn't funny" Madeline whined. "Someone tell her it was because I refuse to talk to her" I said getting up. I glanced at Dally and he got up and follow me to the porch. "That girl is REALLY annoying." Dally said exaggerated. I nodded my head. "All she does is make out with twobit and brag about being a vampire". I nodded again agreeing with what he said. "And that guys Jeremy, he really can't take a hint and leave me alone" I said. "Haha someone actually likes you" he said smiling. In most situations I would have knocked his lights out, but this time I just said "I know right" and laughed. "Vampires are annoying" I said as he nodded his head in agreement. That's when Jeremy and Madeline walked out. "Oh great" I muttered and rolled my eyes.
Madeline's pov:
"You know we can hear you, right?" I said. "And you know we don't care, right?" Liz said mocking me. I appeared at her, and stabbed her side. I was angry, I'm not an airhead. And I don't just make-out with Two-bit. "It doesn't hurt," she said with a crack in her voice. Dally pushed me and I pushed him back. "We may apparently brag, but I'd love to see you try being a vampire," I said and disappeared. I'm not that bad, am I? I ended up in the bright kitchen. And that's when I saw Tyler. "It's a full moon tonight," he said. "I can't help you. And I don't know where Caroline is," I said. "Then lock me up here," he suggested. I shook my head. "Fine but if you get bitten, it's not my fault. And you'll be begging for Stefan or Damon to get you Klause's blood," he said and vanished. Well, that adds to the list of people that hate me.
I went back outside to apologize to Liz for stabbing her, but she was nowhere to be found, and all I saw was Jeremy sucking blood out of Dally's neck. I gasped. Oh boy, I am dead.
Elizabeth's POV: