Chapter 11

"You better shut the fuck up about this!" Ethan says aggressively to Thomas, getting off the bed.
     "Ya! ya!" Thomas replies, laughing. Why is he laughing?
     "I'm serious! If you don't keep your mouth shut, I'll make sure you never speak again!" Ethan yells while putting his pants on.
     "WOAH calm down I won't tell him" he answers with a giggle. What's so funny?
     "Not anyone!" Ethan states. Why doesn't he want anyone to know? Is he embarrassed about us? Maybe he is. The thought brings tears to my eyes. How stupid am I to actually think that he cares about me? He saw an opportunity and took it. I'm so stupid!
     "CAN YOU BOTH GET OUT PLEASE" I yell, covering myself as tears fall down my cheeks. They both turn around and look at me. Ethan shoots me this look of confusion and leaves right after Thomas.

He's mad. I don't want to cry in front of him. I wipe my face as the tears come down and get up to go get my clothes in the bathroom, I put them on. I fix my hair and wash my face because all the mascara is smudged everywhere under my eyes.

Once cleaned up, I take a deep breath and make my way out of the room. Suddenly I feel out of place again. I want to go upstairs to my room. I check my phone. It's 11:47pm... wow, time flew. I feel weird; I feel hurt; I feel sad. The second I think me and Ethan actually took a step forward, he takes three steps back. I'm not perfect myself but I thought that for once someone actually cared about me...... who am I kidding? I feel the warmness of my tears on my cheeks. The girl that I was taking shots with before comes to me.

     "Hey are you okay?" The girl shouts.
     "Yes just a rough night, but I'm fine! Thank you!" I reply, trying to sound believable.
     "Want something that's going to make you forget?" She says as she takes out a little baggy with pills inside.
     "What is that?" I ask.
     "It's ecstasy" she answers, giving me the pill.
     "Thank you" I say. I leave, heading towards the table behind me with bottles of beer. I open one, take a gulp, put the pill in my mouth and swallow it.

Why should he win? Why should I let him ruin my first party? I see people dancing and I join them. I close my eyes, feel the music in my body and start moving with the beat. I feel problem free and for the first time in my entire life I'm enjoying myself. I actually feel like a teenager. Someone is getting close to me and is touching my hips. I carelessly start moving my hips with his, whoever he is. His hands on my body fire me up. I lean back onto him and grab his hair as he's kissing my neck. Wow, this pill is magic.

     "Hands off my sister!" Andy warns the guy behind me.
     "Sorry dude I didn't know" he answers as he backs away from me repeating himself multiple times before disappearing.

My brother takes my hand, takes me out of the crowd and brings me back to the living room where they were all sitting before.

     "Look who I found almost fucking the neighbour in the middle of the dance floor" Andy says laughing and setting me down on the couch.
     "We're just dancing" I bite back, chugging my beer. I'm feeling really woozy. I look over towards Ethan and I can't believe what I see, so much so that I rub my eyes to make sure I'm seeing right and I giggle. There he is with Ashley on his lap again. I get up and start walking towards him. I tumble, my brother catches me and sets me down on the couch next to the lovely Thomas.
     "What's so funny Mimi?" Andy asks.
     "I see you two got back together fast" I say pointing at Ethan and Ashley, totally ignoring my brother's question.
     "We always find our way back" she's answer while grabbing Ethan's hand.
     "Yeah I heard how much of a good fuck you are!" Wooh, I am feeling unstoppable.
     "Prin-" Ethan stops himself "Melissa" Ethan corrects himself, looking at me with gigantic eyes, warning me to stop.
     "What wrong?" I say looking him straight in the eyes, accepting the challenge.
     "I think you had a little too much. Bro, I told you she was going to be a liability" Ethan looks at my brother.
     "Don't worry, I'm fine and don't worry I'm leaving now! Thomas!" I say before my brother can answer.
     "Yeah" Thomas answers.
     "Can you please bring me up to my room just to get up the stairs?" I ask, batting my eyes. I know this is going to drive Ethan crazy, knowing another man is bringing his "princess" to her room.
     "Yeah sure" he says, he gets up and hands out his hand. I take it, get up and we go.
     "Hey! No funny business! I'll kill you!" Andy warns Thomas.
     "Can't promise anything....... I'm kidding!" I say teasing my brother with a wink, but it's really to get Ethan mad, and it worked because he looks furious.
     "Hahahaha don't worry bro! I'm not the one you should worry about anyways" Thomas answers and we leave.

Oh shit why did he just say that to my brother? We walk through the crowd of dancing people and make our way out of the basement. He closes the door and suddenly it's quiet, it's crazy how sound proof this is...... the quietness feels good. I didn't notice how tired I actually was until now, I can't wait to be in my bed! Thomas is sweet, he's holding me making sure I don't fall down, we head to the main staircase Thomas just picks me up, we both laugh and he brings me up the stairs.

     "Thank you!" I say as he puts me back on my feet at the front of my bedroom door.
     "No problem" he says, getting closer.
     "You better get back down there before my brother thinks anything" I say, giving a small smile stepping back hitting the wall behind me.
     "I will after this" he says getting close to me, pinning me to the wall, smelling my hair.
     "What are you doing?" I say, he's less than a centimetre from my face, I feel really uncomfortable and a weird familiar panicky feeling is building up in my stomach. I don't like this feeling.
     "Nothing that you won't like" he says with one hand against the wall and the other touching my upper thigh. The feeling of his hot breath on my neck makes me quiver terribly and makes me want to puke.
     "Thomas stop! I don't like this!" I cry, trying to push him away.
     "You seemed to like it when he did it" he says, pushing himself harder on me.
     "Please" I beg, frozen. Make it stop! Please!
     "If you don't want me to tell your brother about you and him you're going to stop fighting this and keep your mouth shut" he says turning me around.

Pressing himself onto me, unable to move I try to speak as he puts his hand to cover my mouth and pressing the side of my face on the wall. With his other hand he slides my pants and underwear off. He places himself and shoves his finger inside me, hurting me. He's going hard and aggressive.

If I stay quiet, this will be over soon and no one will know about Ethan and me, exactly like Ethan wants. I close my eyes. Please make it stop! If I would have never slept with Ethan, this wouldn't be happening. If I wouldn't have gone to that stupid party I wouldn't be here right now. Fuck man I hate myself! So much for a new start!

Tears fall down my eyes as he goes harder and harder inside me.

     "You like that, you little whore" he says, putting his finger in my mouth.
     "Mhm" I sob. I just want him to finish as fast as possible, even if it means playing along.
     "I'm going to fill up your tight little cunt with my cum" he grunts as he jerks himself off. He cums in his hand and puts his cum filled fingers inside of me. He pulls them out, puts his pants back on and walks away like nothing happened.

I think I'm going to be sick! I take my pants and pull them back up, my knees feel weak.

     "You little lying bitch! How many guys are you trying to fuck in one night? You disgusting slut! I can't believe I bought the whole virgin thing!" Ethan says aggressively behind me.

I can't deal with this right now. He thinks I fucked him? He thinks I wanted this! That I enjoyed what just happened! He watched it happen! Now I'm really going to be sick! I turn to look at him and I puke all over the floor. I wipe the puke of my mouth with the back of my hand, I don't care how dirty it is, I feel dirty.

     "You think I wanted that? I asked him to stop! Actually, I begged him to stop, but he said if I didn't play along and let him finger me that he would tell everyone about us! I fucking let him jerk off in his hand and wiped the cum inside me... like that you can be happy and no one would find out about us!" I scream, my body filled with rage! How dare he! He thinks I wanted that! Ethan stays silent.
     "You think I enjoyed that! Fuck you Ethan! Go fuck yourself! You see all this" - I say pointing at my puke -" you think I puked because I love it so fucking much! I fucking said No! I fucking told him to stop fuck fuck's sakes!" I say, sobbing, falling to my knees. Ethan just walks away without a word, leaving me here crying in my pile of puke.