love affair

(if you have not, please refer to the last chapter to see what the characters look like. they are not the characters you are thinking of.)

Spotify link: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4RX2xQXFtj6WrtLZGfamO8?si=66c2e968ef234284

Sitting in the kitchen drinking water, I begin thinking of my boyfriend, Richman. He is rich, handsome, and most of all loaded. But despite all his money, our relationship still seems off. Mid sip, I get the urge to grab a broom. I put my glass down, swallow my water, and head to the closet.

Upon entering the hallway leading to the closet I begin to hear strange noises. I begin to get nervous, but still, I keep walking. The closer I get, the louder they become, and once I reach the door of the hallway the sounds become apparent. I quickly slam open the door and can't believe what I see.

Shocked, I gasp and take in the scene before me. In my OWN house, where I keep my GLORIOUS brooms (that have helped me through many low points in my life), my boyfriend is making out with another man! My first reaction is anger but once I catch a glimpse of his mistress, I can't help the blush that creeps onto my face. He...he is truly beautiful! But before I can get lost in his features, my boyfriend appears in front of me, blocking my view of that breathtaking man.

"Please, it's not what it seems! Here, I have some money, why don't you buy yourself something sexy, then we can talk. How does that sound? Hm?" he says creepily while making an unsettling expression.

I'm offended that he thinks he can get away with this by using his wallet. And the audacity that he wants me to wear something sexy after all this. He's crazy! I catch my breath, trying to focus on the problem at hand.

"You rich scumbag! I want you both to leave. Now!" My voice cracks as I scream and he flinches.

"You'll regret this!" He says while throwing money at me. Then he starts to walk away, taking his mistress with him.

Even Though I said it, I didn't want that scrumdiddly scrumshus man to leave. There was something about his eyes that drew me in and when he walked away it was his square butt that drew me in next.

I sigh, not knowing what to do next. I'm just left alone in this pineapple house, feeling the loss of that breathtaking man. He may not be in my house, but he will be in my thoughts. That much I know. I guess this means I have to deal with more than a cheating scumbag, but also an attractive whore of a sponge.

Sponge p.o.v:

I really can't believe Rich man was already in a relationship. I put six good years into that relationship...and for what! Yeah, he was rich, but if I knew this was the outcome I would have never dated him. I immediately broke up with him and now I'm at a bar, pouring the drinks down. I can't even begin to count how many times I've said "aye bartender, another one." And It doesn't matter how much money I spend on drinking because I stole his wallet before I left, and I plan on spending every penny, nickel, and dime. But is that enough revenge? Should I even seek revenge? After wasting all that time I don't feel like wasting any more on him. I've decided. I'll drink until I drop and then never think of him again!

My mind drifts off to previous events. The man screaming at us to leave seemed conflicted about something. Almost like he didn't want Richman to leave. Maybe he still has feelings for him...

I don't know why imagining him having feelings for Rich man makes me sad and I don't like the hurt feeling that follows. I think I should call Patric. He will know just what to say.

*calling*

P: Hello beautiful, this is Patrick.

S: Thank goodness you picked up, my chunky boy. Apparently, the man I was seeing is already in a relationship! He's been cheating on me...

P: Oh honey, if you don't drop that man like soap, I will hunt you down.*growls*

S: I think I might. Clearly, there are better people out there. I mean take his boyfriend for example. He is just perfect. We only caught a quick glimpse of each other, but I could just feel a connection...*gasp* Maybe it wasn't Rich man he was sad to see leave, but me!

P: Well If you like him and wanna start something up, then go for it! Give that boy a chance to go for a ride on your saddle! And I'll be here whenever you need me.

S: Thanks Patrick, for being my biggest supporter.

P: You go girl ;p

S: Talk to you soon, my chunky strawberry ice cream.

P: ooh, love the new name, my squishy banana, pineapple swirl! hehe.

*call ends*

I and Patrick have been friends for as long as I can remember. We've been through everything together and our relationship has grown so much. I truly can't imagine a life without him. I mean who would I have called right now if not Patrick? And he needs me just as much as I need him. Who else will be there to back him up when he runs into a vicious pack of guppies? Whatever the case, we'll be together through thick and thin.

A/n: Aaahahahaha first part is finished for your enjoiment, stay tuned for how Bob reacts to our favorite mistress ;")