younger Casey as a dad

one day Casey decided he wanted to adopt a girl but he didn't know what age he wanted yet so he figured once he got there. when he got there the place looked like a mess outside and inside he found someone crying so he held the girl and hugged her to see if she will stop crying and after a few minutes she did then Casey said what's your name sweetheart.

my prov    I started to cry because I hate how I got treated when I was younger my grandma was mean and sometimes yelled at me and I hated it and my mother didn't do anything about it so I always cried while getting yelled at when someone came in he saw me crying so he picked me up and hugged and held me I felt loved for once real love from someone besides my friends I had in school when I went to my old school. then he asked me what my name is I told him, Ashley, I asked him what was his he told me, matt Casey, then he asked me a question that will change my life forever he wanted to adopt me, of course, i said yes to him.  A  few days later I was crying again thinking about my past dad heard me crying so he ran to my room and held me like he did when i first met him and I love he will go out of his way for me I feel like I belong with him even though he might be young I said to him I love you, dad, he said back love you too sweetheart. 

how cute of the picture is the top and how did you like this chapter is it better then my others I did