Home

Y/n's P.O.V

Sooo... Finally it's time to go home!! We rarely have time to go home as it's our last year here and the big exam is coming up so no time to waste. Oh, and better bring home more than expected because we'll never know when the pandemic would require us to stay inside again. 

I packed my things and got home after my mom picked me up. 

Me: Momm!!! I miss you soo muchh!!

Mom: Here, my child. I miss you too! 

I then talked to my mom and as we got home, I searched for my sister who is on a break. I have THE BEST SISTERS EVER! We got along really well and I wouldn't say we have problems much. 

Mom: Why are you still so fat? 

Me: Mom, enjoy life, eat. 

She likes to nag me about my weight but I get used to it, I guess. Then, my brother, who I don't want to believe exist came down the stairs and of course, my mom focus on him. I then left to my room and shower and then get some rest. 

I have four sisters, my eldest sister who has a PhD in economics, my second sister who is a very  skinny, brainy lecturer, my third sister who had been the dean in her university, a very good and obedient student, my fourth sister who has been into one of the top two schools in the country and then there's me who's fat, not brainy, and not pretty. Big differences, right? Well, I also once thought that I'm adopted but on a second thought, why would they pick me?

We all have anger issues though. My second sister is fighting depression, my third sister has anxiety but she's in-denial and my fourth sister has depression and anxiety. That said, I knew a bit about mental health issues. I always thought that I have to be strong to fight for them but it's always them fighting for themselves but hey, don't mess with my sisters and parents or else you're dead. 

My dad... The well-known, humble tailor, nice dad, perfect husband bla bla bla... I'd have to say that it's not true. He Is known by many but not too many and humble... Could say that... Nice dad? Perfect husband? Hmmm... That's a little too much. 

Here's the tea... All of my sisters are so successful in life, yet depressed... That's fishy. They're all very cheerful that if you tell anyone, they won't believe. My dad is nice, sure he didn't beat us or anything but it's kind of a mental abuse...? I could say. Luckily, I suited my self fast, so I'm used to it. 

Example of things that my sisters has to go through is my parents fighting, my dad's manipulative words and more but that's pretty much it. But hey, my sisters are so strong that they still be successful in such a situation. 

My dream is to go to Korea, work there in Starship and well, I kinda wanna be someone behind the camera watching and helping people in the industry in any way. Well I may sound like a Sasaeng but I swear I'm not. It's very different. I self-taught myself hangul a few years back and I'm still in the learning process of Korean words. With the situation now, I think there's no chance for me to learn in Korea but let's keep hoping... I guess. 

Enough about me, now... Who's my ultimate bias? Well, I guess you know by now. It's none other than Im Changkyun. Well, I am the type to like people for.. I guess just their presence makes me happy. So, yeah. I am pretty much broke, so I can't buy merch often and I have never been to any concert. 

I like to express my feelings with writing my fanfics and also, I just wanna share my bedtime scenarios heheh... Sometimes I took my own life stories and make them a fanfic, sometimes sudden inspirations. It depends on time. 

My goal in Wattpad is to at least get into the shortlist of Wattys. Until now, I am not able to get it, but I guess I'll pray on. 

???'s P.O.V

???: Y/p/n... Interesting... 

Author's Note: Hii! It has been soooo loonggg. I'm so sorry for not updating for this long. I haven't been able to get any free time lately and I'm so sorry for that. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you very much to those who still waits. I love you all! Stay safe, healthy and happy, dear readers!