"Next Level"

Y/n's P.O.V

I just bow respectfully to miss Sun Mi Jin. 

James: I hope we could get along well. Since we're all new.

Mi Jin: Still, we are not on the same level.

James: Aigoo, there's no way. We're interns and you're a new trainee. What a match, right? Guys?

Sun Mi Jin: *sighs* *rolls eye* I'm going in. *mumbles* Disrespectful!

We all just see let her walk away. 

Me: That's the first time I've seen James being a true Korean ahjussi. 

James: Serves her well. "We're not on the same level" my foot. Just because she's the general manager's daughter, she's still a NEW trainee. 

Me: Facts. I hate nepotism. 

Jinni: Truee!

A-yeong: Let's just forget her and get back to work, okay?

Me: Yepp. 

We then just got back to our own things. 

-Time Skip: Lunch-

We got a text message from Hee Jin eonni saying that we'd have an urgent meeting after luch, of course, at the lobby. Since we kinda just mixed up all department's interns. Anyways, after lunch we assemble at the lobby as promised. 

Byeong Eun: Now, we're gonna cut the to the case okay? First, you guys are all doing such a great job, and no complains or such so great job. However, this meeting is not just about that. 

Hee Jin: So.. The company is starting to audition trainees for a new debut so the process is probably gonna take place around two weeks or so. After that, DEBUT! So, it's tiring for them to prepare but it is, for us too. 

Byeong Eun: During the audition, all of you need to play your parts for the set up, and after two weeks, cleaning it back up and this is where the craziness began. So, you would have to get the set done for the MV maybe some prop making, maybe sitting with directors for sound etc. You'll be doing your jobs according to your departments. 

Hee Jin: Don't worry much, these two weeks would just be quite the heads-up of what's coming, so rest assured. By the time they prepare which means their dance learning, vocal, recording, fitting and stuff, we'll be having a LOT of meetings especially the Strategic Planning team. But I think they'll divide for that. Yeah, during the meetings, make sure you take note of whatneeds to be done so that you would know what you have to do when the time comes. Got that? 

Us: Yes, we got it! 

Byeong Eun: Johaa! I like this energy. Keep it up! Now, go back to work. 

We then get up and go back to our respective seats. Jun at the IT team, James and A-yeong at the camera and lighting team, Jinni at the wardrobe and finally me, a general staff. Well all teams might call us on a meeting if it is related to us or our sunbaes would pass the info to us. 

(Time Skip: After audition) 

So... Now that all the trainees are already chosen, it's time to get bussin'! Welp, busy, but make it positive, I guess? 

The chosen trainees are still anonymous to us but of course today we'll have to know who they are because it's us that has to involve in the making of all this. The new girl group is named "P.IN.T" it's short for "Prettiest In Town" and it consists of 7 members. (A/N: So, I just want to remind you that this is only my idea and none involves Starship and sorry if I suck but I swear I tried. Thanks y'all for reading this <3)

One by one member introduces themselves to the team and we kinda know them because of course everyone would cross paths every morning at the company . But then...

Mi Jin: Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Sun Mi Jin of P.IN.T. I hope the best care from all of you. 

James: *whisper* Yahhhh this is nepotism at its finest. How can this happen? 

Jinni: *whisper* I knowww righttt... Aigoo... We're done for. 

Senior: Alright, so as we've discussed, the group concept will have a twist of Starship where it'll be cute. The name, "P.IN.T" have another hidden meaning in which, P.IN.T as in a pint of ice cream and of course Prettiest in town is the literal translation behind it. The concepts can be flexibly cute as ice creams also have their own unique twist. Thus, we can manage various looks and pull off many genre with this concept. Anyhow, for the debut, we want to make the viewers and fan to-be understand this. The song has been selected and here it is. 

The senior played the song for us to hear. It is really good and it has a lot of interesting beat changes that shows the many charms, a nice bridge and such memorable chorus. It's really nice. 

Senior: The title of the song, for now, is "Our Flavor". This, in our opinion needs to be changed. Does anyone has any idea for it?

Mi Jin: *raises hand* Can't we just name it "Ice Cream"? It's so much easier, right?

Senior: We've thought that it's easy to name it that but it has no relations to the lyrics and it's too common now. Others?

I thought of something... Let's give it a try. 

Me: *slowly raises hand* I have an idea. Since the lyrics explains about how the group will show their charms in their own way and considering the ice cream concept is explained in the MV, what if we name it "Our Way". And since they're the "Prettiest In Town", you know, it's their... way?

Everyone was silent... Did I say something wrong. Oh, shet. Have I mess up. This is my first project... 

Senior: That sounds nice. Not too short but not too long, not so common and it has perfect explanation, lyric-wise and concept-wise. Nice, first nomination. Any other ideas?

Others: No, nope. 

Senior: Not at all? I'll give you all day for this, text me for any ideas. And then the group will decide which name they want. Anddd yeah, all teams for MV can take quite the time for now. In around, three weeks? Yeah, that's the estimated time range. Given the song heard today. Alright that would be all for today. Thank you. 

Others and me: Yes, have a nice day. 

A-yeong: Aigoo... I'm hungry. Let's eat. 

We then went for lunch together.