Thumping

Y/n's P.O.V

As we are at the restaurant, we chat. 

Jun: Yahh, that Sun Mi Jin... How did she join the debut team that fast?

A-Yeong: That's why I hate earth. It's kinda obvious. 

James: True. I was so annoyed. She's so rude at that. How can a person like that debut? Yahh... 

Jinni: Yeah, thoo... She's so rude to others. 

Me: Yah, even if she's rude and all who knows if she has the talent. We wouldn't know that, right?

Jinni: Yah, Y/n-ah... You're... TOO NICE. Yahhhh have you forgotten the way she kept messing up with you?

James: Y/n-ah... You need therapy if you don't feel mad. Yah, do you HAVE feelings. 

Me: Yahhh I'm not even close to nice. Of course, I hated it. But still I don't want to jump into conclusions. I just hope that she's not bullying her members or anything. Our company would have a bad reputation. 

A-Yeong: Yep, she needs therapy. Anyways, did you know Kim sunbae...

Then we continue to gossip around.

(Time Skip: After Lunch)

I was walking with my eyes focusing at my phone. There's a problem back at home. How am I gonna know anything if I don't text my sisters, I'm literally in a different country. Honestly, I'm stressed and I'm just trying to calm down but I guess I really can't. 

As I was walking, I accidentally bumped onto someone in which I reacted with quickly bowing to apologize. As I look up, I saw Im Changkyun. My star. My crush. In all situations, why on earth, does it has to be now. Right this moment, where I look miserable. At the time when I need to think of what's going on at home... But... When I saw him, it feels as if the world is in a slow-motion. My mind feels free, as free as watching stars in the sky on a calm night. 

Changkyun: Omo, are you okay? 

Me: Yes? Yes, I'm completely okay. 

Changkyun: But-

Me: I'm really sorry. Are you okay? Did I hurt you? I'm very sorry *bows*

Changkyun: Miss, I'm okay. You have hot coffee spilled on you right now. Are you sure you're okay?... Song Y/n-ssi?

Me: What? Hot coffee? 

Then I realized that Changkyun actually spilled a really hot coffee on me. AND IT FEELS REALLY HOT AS SOON AS I REALIZED IT. 

Me: Oh, that's a little hot but I'm okay-

Changkyun: But still, it's not right. Look, what if you follow me now, I'll get this treated. 

Me: No worries, I got this. A-Anyways thanks for the offer. I-I really appreciate it. 

My dang heart is really on the floor melting like a lava. Get to your senses, Y/n! You're at work! Thank god it's not really in the open. There's just the two of us around the area and yeah, I might be fired for an accusation. 

Changkyun: But your shirt is stained... Just use this to cover up. *took off coat*

MOM, I TOLD YOU I LIKED THE RIGHT MAN!! PLSSS DON'T DO THIS TO ME. BUT HONESTLY I WANT THE COAT BUT NO Y/N NO!

Me: Ohhh, please don't . I'm really thankful for the offer but I'll be fine, Changkyun-ssi. 

Changkyun: You're making me feel uncomfortable if you don't at least accept this coat. 

Me: Well, if you insist, I'll be really thankful for it then. 

He hands me the coat. HE HANDS ME HIS COAT. NEVER. IN MY LIFE. HAS I EVER THOUGHT THAT THIS IS GONNA HAPPEN TO ME. CALM DOWN Y/N!!! Phew, cool. 

Me: Thank you so much, I'll use it nicely. Oh, and how do I return it? I'll make sure to dry-clean it properly before returning. Should I leave it at the reception counter? I'll be sure to return it tomorrow.

Changkyun: Would it be okay if you return it to me directly? 

Me: D-Directly? Wouldn't that be a hustle for you? You're such a busy person. 

Changkyun: Aigoo... Do not worry. I bet you're way more busy than me now. Hurmm... What about this? Can I have your phone?

Me: P-P-Phone? O-Oh sure. 

I DON'T KNOW OKAY IT WAS INSTINCTIOUS I JUST HAND HIM MY PHONE. AM I IN A K-DRAMA? NO RIGHT? AM I DREAMING? THERE'S NO WAY, HE'S GIVING ME HIS NUMBER!?

Changkyun: Here. That's my number, I saved it on your phone. I'll contact you later.

Me: S-Sure. Thank you again. Have a nice day!

Changkyun: You too! 

I JUST CAN'T STOP SMILING. HE DID THAT. LIKE, HIS SMILE UGH! THANK GOD I DIDN'T JUST PASS OUT JUST NOW. CALM DOWNNNN HEART! WE'LL DO THIS AT HOME! Cool. Now, work mode. 

I then went to my desk and continue with the meetings scheduled and work, work, work. 

After a long day today, I got home and I am very very tired but then, I saw the coat that Changkyun hand me. It smelled so good!!! I then look up his name in my contact and he literally saved his name in as "Monsta X Changkyun". I guess it was because I called him 'Changkyu-ssi'. BUT AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO THOUGHT THAT I WENT FROM SEARCHING HIS NAMEON THE INTERNET TO SEARCHING HIS NAME IN MY CONTACTS?! 

It still felt so surreal. GOD HELP ME MY HEART IS BURSTING! It's alright Y/n, it's alright. You can't get too excited. You need to rest and bring this coat to dry-clean tomorrow. Hehe.

Good night, Im Changkyun-ssi!