19

RT was shock to hear him n ask si..rr.. what.. are u saying (hoursly).

Now SK come back to sense and said r u ok Ritika I am sorry I don't know that u.rr on ur peri... I mean ur health is not well.
Plz take two days leave or until u get well don't over work urself. The doctor says we can leave now if u comfortable can we leave I'll drop u home.

RT : no sirr.. I will go by myself. Don't waste ur presious time for me Sir. And I am not going home I'll have work to complete other my boss my again humilite me infront of everyone which I can't take anymore so plz. Thank you so much for showing ur concern to me now I can go..

SK feel so guilty but didn't show her

She about to stand but sk held her wrist and due to sudden force she fell on him her face buried in his chest.

There is awkward silence but RT again stand and now start walking. SK held her hand pin to the wall they r very close. Their eye locked with eachother.

SK : don't ever think to ignore my word Ritika otherwise u don't know what can I do.. now u will go home and take rest n that's final. No more discussion.

RT was shock and scare didn't said anything to him just nodded as yes.

Just that he lift her in his arms she didn't register anything in her mind and about to protest but sk didn't give her chance to escape.

Everyone look the scene and feel aww so cute couple.