30

Sk mom was shocked doctor left from there RT was resting but everyone gaze on SK...

SK : Mom acc..tuaa.lly i lov..e he..err..

SK's mom: what are you saying i didn't understand anything say clearly..

SK. : I love her... And he told everything to his mother and also about Shreya's love story....

Sk mom: and what about her feelings did she loves you.. pointing towards RT

Ru: yes aunty she also love him but both are so stupid and she tola everything about RT.

Sk feels so much guilty and happy also after listening RU and decided to confess his feelings to her..

Ru: what is wife thing ha i mean u both get merried.

Sk narrate everything to her about earlier hospital visit and how he put husband word in relationship column... Both get shocked.. to listen him...

Sk mom: i am so much happy for you my son.... Just give the address of her house i want my DIL ASAP in this house i going to talk with her parents.. sk tell that she is Ramesh uncle's doughter his mother was so much shocked and happy as she doesn't have to think anymore as she knows everything.... How to handle...

Ru and his mother left the room and sk stay with RT holding her hand

Sk mother called RT's parents and told everything including RT unconsciousness they immediately come to SK house.

Ramesh: Hello ma'am, where is my daughter we want to meet her.

SKs mother: she in guest room she still didn't get her consciousness. But before that I want your daughter hand for my son SK i know this is not the proper way to ask but still I don't want to delay anymore we will come to your house after to do ask your daughter's hand with all rituals but for now plzzz tell me you are ok with this or not.. as I already told you on phone about everything regarding their secret love so tell me your decision.

Ramesh: It's honour for us if sk merried to my daughter we don't have any problem but the last decision will depend on RT because it's her life.

SK's mother: ok no issue and let's go to meet RT

The door was open they were about to enter in the room but stop seeing the scenes in front of them RT lying on bed and sk holded her hand he is also sleep in sitting position. Their parents feels so much emotional after seeing them and pray that they back together.

Ramesh: i think we should meet our daughter tommoro as it's already night so we need to back to our house.

RTs mom: but my daughter i mean shee...

Ramesh: i understand but she is in safe hand so we don't need worry for her anymore...

RTs parents left the house and SK mother also had dinner and goes to her room as she don't want to disturb the couples..

In Room at midnight..

Rt got her consciousness and find her self at different place first she got scared.. but felt something as sk hold her hand and due to her movement he also wake up..

Sk: how are you feeling now.. are you ok or you need anything. Tell me..

RT: how i have come here I remember I am in hall with RU and you are angry with...

Sk : don't think too much and rest if need anything then tell me... I sorry for everything plz forgive me...

Rt remember everything and started to cry

Sk: plz don't cry i can't see tears in your eye plzz... I sorry plzzz i Kno sorry won't change anything but still i will never repeat this mistake in future plzz stop crying....

Rt: it's ok and I know i am no one to you. You are my boss so I can't complaint about my personally to you i don't have any right... It's ok

Sk wanted to confess his feelings but don't have courage.. . So he decided to be quite..

Rt: ohh my god this is so much late i want to go home what my parents will think about they get worried.. she called her parents..

Ramesh: hello RT..

Rt : d..ad.d actu..ally i am.. i mea..n she couldn't for a word.

Ramesh: everything SK's mother toldus. u need not to wry just rest and come tomorrow... Take care..

RT was shock to listen her father. I mean how can he allowed her to sleep at stranger house he never allowed nightout with her friends....

Rt: my dad know where I am your mother told and he told me to come tomorrow u can also go to your room otherwise everyone thinks wrong about i am ok now.

SK: no I'm not going anywhere I'll sleep on sofa u can sleep here.... I not going to leave u ..

Rt: no i can't sleep alone with stranger in same room so plz ...

SK: no.... He stubbornly

Rt: plz go don't you know our society what will everyone thinks if got to know i sleep in same room with my boss...

SK: i don't care about society but for u so please sleep....

RT : fine i am going she was about get but fall due to her feet injury but sk hold her..

Sk: now don't do anything which make me angry just sleep here and that's final...

Rt: no .... She start cry.... I will never sleep in same room with stranger. What everyone thinks of me no one going to merry me and my parents also get shame which is i don't want ... U r also going to merry your lover i have seen you are both hugging eachother with smile.... Just .go i hate u.   

SK was frustrated but think what told him about his marriage as no one knows yet

SK: how did you know about my marriage....

Rt: why should I tell you

Sk: Don't test my patience Rit

RT: i not going to tell you.... Do whatever u want

SK: ok than

Sk held her waist and put his lips on her..... That kiss has so much emotions, anger love fear... First RT was shock didn't respond but after sometime she also respond with equal passion....

Sk phone ring and they come to the reality they maintain some distance between them RT was started crying...

Rt: you always do this and I hate so much i always save my self for my husband but you still my first kiss i am not that type girl who do relationship for time but u r make me so cheap... I cheap i hate.....

Sk: what did you just said ha i also not that type of cheap person but u think of like that ha what you are saying first that was my first kiss also I never had relationship with any women but u don't understand anything..... I really feel so cheap you know i wanted to confess my feelings to you at your house but u didn't let me speak u know i love you so much and when I realised it's very because u already thought I am some kind of playboy...

RT was shock to listen him and also happy

Rt: but what about your wedding u are going to merried to that girl.... How could you love ..

SK told her everything... About Shreya.

Rt told everything to SK how she goes to the hospital and listen shreya father's conversation with SK how hurt after seeing them happy and end with fell sick.

RT: I am sorry I don't know but I can't imagine to see you with any other women that why I am angry at you plz forgive sorry......

Sk was melt after her confessions and crying..

SK: did you love me also i mean you can't see me with any other women why... Did you love me...

Rt nodded her head slowly as yes... Sk was on cloud nine

SK: Iloveyou so much.... Plz don't leave me i will die

Rt: i love you too.... Plz don't say such word.....

Sk pecked her whole face and slowly kiss her lips.....

❤️❤️💜💜