25

Sk was restless in his cabin and Brock the all things in his cabin. His eyes was blood red due anger or may be he is controlling his tears.

He was going to break another thing but seeing Ruchika in his cabin (if didn't remember her then read chapter 11)

Ruchi: Sk what are doing. What happened to you..... Ask worriedly..

SK : how.. di..d you come inside.. he was urg of crying.

Ruchi: you idiot forgot that I also know the cabin's password before your business partner i am you best friend. Ruchi ask seeting on sofa.

SK goes near her and just break down infront of his best friend.

Ruchi was so much tensed after seeing his like he never like this before..

Sk told her everything about RT and how she left him...

Ruchi: Sk calm down and Stop cry sh...sshh.. while giving him hug...

She left me he saying contineusly sobbing

Ruchi : sk calm down shhh.....

After sometime he calm down

Ruchi : Sk just keep calm.. first and tell me do you love her

SK eyes widen listening this question and he told her no..

Ruchi: than why u are breaking like this after she left why you are crying like kid whose favourite toy brocken. Sk first question your self and find out your feelings. U know I can't more wait to see your kids u..😉

Sk : what are saying. He was blushing after listening about his kids

Ohh my u are blushing. I think i should tell RT about your feelings may be she understands and love you.. said Ruchi..

SK : No.. u r not going to tell her anything just i want to confirm my feelings first than I will tell her.

Ruchi : so u r not sure yet.. ok let tell you how feel to imagine RT will merry some else instead of u...

SK was fuming with anger and roar at Ruchi nooo..... Never she will naver merry another person other than me she is mine only never ever.

Ruchi smile and tell him... U idiot go and tell her I want my nephew or nieces ASAP...

SK start blushing again... Ohh u just...

Ruchi: ohh my god the great SK was running out of words RT has something special ohh no she is special... What u will after meeting her haaa or most imp on your wedding night u r blushing like new bride so I will tell to behave like groom u know....

Sk : shhh.. how much you talking just keep quiet and help to apologised her plzzz....

Ruchi : Ok ummm just call her and tell to come office urgently....

SK: how she never going to come

Ru: tell i am come to your office and want to meet her....

SK : ok he called but due her illness she was sleeping after taking her medicine she was not answering..

SK : She is not answering my what I going to do after calling her 20 times.

Ru: umm let me call her than

As usual RT was not answering her call also..

Ru: this is last try...

RT phone picked....

RU: Hello.. RT how are u..

On other side call.

RT Mother picked calls...

RT Mother: Sorry but RT not able to speak now.. and she told everything thing happened to RT.. and cut the call

Ruchi was panicked after listening her and everything to SK....

SK: what.... She fever and weak ohh my what I am going to with this girl she never take care of her i am going to appointment best doctor to check her and for fast recovery...

RU : ohh SK shut up first from which right u going to do this much what will u tell to her parents and RT..

SK : because I love her and I have every right....

RU : keep calm my boy keep calm she said dramatically.... U love her pakka na....

SK : yes and I don't have any doubt regarding my feelings for her...

RU: ok than go to her house with flowers and chocolate...

SK: but how mean it's look weird for her family..

Ru : just told u r her boss and come to meet her.. they will never question you.......

SK : i will go...

RU : ohh i totally forgot for what I have... to congratulate about your wedding with Shreya..

Sk narrate Shreya and his whole story... Ru was shocked after listening him and his planned for her

RU : u r great SK.. i sure u will get your love also...... Bye i am getting late.... All the best and tell me later the details 😉

Ru left and SK also left to go RT's home now....

Bye Bye meet you all soon with new Chapter Take care of your self....