23

Same day RT POV....

I really hate this man (really am i) I just run out from his cabin I not able to work with him.... He so cheap..... I just can't stop crying. I will resign from this job that final....

I just call to romit to rejoin the company that's it..

On call..
Rt : hello Romit... I am Ritika..

Romit: hii Rt how are u..

Rt : i am.. fi..n fine..

Romit : is anything Wrong happens to u why u sound tensed...

RT : no iam fine.. I just call you to request you plz join the office from tomorrow I know I sound as selfish but plzz. I can't do this job anymore I have submitted my resignation letter today itself plzzz i am begging to you..

Romit: don't wry RT u r like my sister. So how I say no to u... I will join office from tomorrow. But if u feel I solved ur problem than plz share with me. I know something bothering u..

RT : i will tell u. When the right time will but for now thank you so much for accepting my request.

Rt reached to her house but there is locked on main door. She call her and tell her that they all are in hospital bcz her Mama(uncle) hospitalized she had come to the hospital.

Yeah it's same hospital where sk was.. she meet with her family and her uncle family now her uncle's health stable she just coming out from the hospital but she see SK in the hospital and follow him... SK didn't notice her..

and yes she hear every conversation of Shreya father for sk n Shreya marriage how SK said yes for the marriage.. except the conversation between SK and Shreya plan to break the marriage.. she only see them from very far..
And she assumes that they are very happy and comfortable with each other.

She is crying like mess tear didn't Stop from her eyes.. she also don't know why she is crying it's not like that she love SK or she is....

She massage her brother that she going home bcz she is tired thank God her family going to stay at his uncle's house otherwise she'll have tone of questions for her crying session she reached at her home and directly goes to her room. She keep crying and sleep.....

Stay toon i will try to update early