❁ 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 ❁

Fluff
• Human everyone
• Akaza and Hakuji are twins
• Douma is 16, Koyuki is 16, Akaza and Hakuji is 18, Hakuji is older than Akaza by three minutes.
• Koyuki and Hakuji are dating
• Koyuki are best friends with Douma and Akaza
• Douma and Hakuji are best friends

Third person POV

Akaza sighed as he watched his twin brother's girlfriend, Koyuki bounce up and down in happiness when he won a cute pink rabbit for her.

His twin brother, Hakuji had invited him to join the couple on their date at the amusement arcade since Koyuki thought that Akaza would feel lonely at home. He agreed because he really would feel lonely because his father and mother recently had a divorce so his father fell into a deep sadness and needed some time alone. His mother on the other hand, got a boyfriend and lived with him. Not caring about her ex husband or her children.

They walked around the place finding random games to play. Hakuji managed to win a lot of prizes with his luck and Koyuki got a bag full of candy from the candy machine and two rubber duck keychains with matching designs. One for her and one for Akaza to symbolise their friendship. Meanwhile, Akaza played a ton of games but sadly, won nothing. He was starting to feel disappointed that he couldn't get any prizes. Hakuji and Koyuki encouraged him to not give up and that he would win at least a few to bring home. He tried his best but yet, couldn't win a prize. He was starting to give up when he bumped into a familiar person while waiting to play a claw machine.

"I'm so sorry- I didn't see you,",the person apologised, lowering his head.

"Douma? Is that you?",Akaza asked, raising his eyebrow at the blonde.

"Ah- Akaza-senpai?",he replied, raising his head. Akaza looked down at his hands and saw a basket provided by the place filled with little stuffed toys.

Akaza snickered and got shoved hard by the previous person who used the claw machine. Luckily, when he stumbled back, Douma caught him before he could fall.

"Senpai, are you okay?"
"Uh- yes..."

Their faces were close to each other's, hearts beating faster with every second. Bright gold eyes gazing into beautiful rainbow eyes and faces getting even redder. Douma's right hand was on Akaza's waist and his left was holding one of Akaza's hands. They snapped out of their trance when they heard Hakuji.

"Hellooo? Are you two done? We still have a lot to do, lovebirds,",Hakuji said, snapping his fingers while holding his girlfriend's cold hand. By now, their faces were red as tomatoes.

"Ah- yes, sorry about that. Well, do you want to go first, Akaza-senpai?",Douma asked, laughing nervously while letting go of the pink haired boy in his arms.

"Sure, I'll go first I guess,",Akaza replied, walking over to the machine while counting his coins.
He inserted two of them into the machine and started making up a strategy in his mind. Koyuki cheered for him while he was focusing to send encouragement. Hakuji and Douma watched as the claw came down at the pink strawberry with a cute face that Akaza chose. The claw picked it up and Akaza felt proud and happy but then, the machine decided that it hated the pink haired boy like all the other games.

"I don't want to play anymore,",he grumbled, slamming his head on the plastic window of the machine.

"Come on, Akaza-senpai! Don't give up! You can do this!"
"Don't give up yet, Akaza! Don't be a loser!"
"Akaza-senpai, I believe in you!"