Drunk

Third person POV

"Hey Kokushibo!!",Douma called in his usual cheery tone while waving.

The black haired male turned upon hearing his name being called and watched his friend walk toward him.
"Oh, hello, Douma,",he spoke calmly.

"Hi!! How was yesterday's sword training? I saw you got cut yesterday. Are you alright?",Douma asked, showing concern when asking about Kokushibo's health.

"Ah, it was alright. And the cut didn't even hurt that bad so I'm fine. Thank you for worrying about me,",the other answered while closing and locking his locker.

"That's great! Oh, breakfast is almost over. I have to go grab my stuff from my locker. See you at lunch!!",Douma beamed, waving goodbye to his friend.

"Okay, bye,",the black haired male replied, waving back.

Akaza POV

"Hey, Akaza, look!! I think he's starting to cry!",Gyokko laughed, punching a student, making the student fall.

"Ha!! How weak. I cant stand weak people like you, y'know? Weak people deserve to die,",I spat out, kicking the guy on the head.
He mumbled something under his breath and I think only I couldn't hear it because Gyokko said,
"What was that?!! You wanna get beaten up bad, huh?! Well, then I'll give you what you want!"

He punched the student a couple of times in the face and his stomach. I couldn't help but laugh. It was just so fucking funny seeing weak people get beaten up. When I stopped laughing, I saw that Gyokko was on the floor. With a black and mint coloured haired kid standing in front of him. Not this kid again.

"Ow!! What the fuck!",he yelled.

"Go pick on someone your own size would you? How disgusting are you? Picking on people that can't defend themselves. You deserve to rot in hell,",the kid said. I stayed silent.

'Muichiro. Quite a strong kid for his size,',I thought in my head.

"Tch! Let's go, Akaza. We don't need to be in the presence of idiots,",Gyokko grumbled, standing up and elbowing me which pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, yeah, okay. Bye idiots,",I replied, walking away with him following beside me.

While walking towards class,

"Can you believe this kid?! I can't believe his guts!! tch. So annoying,",Gyokko complained, crossing his arms.

"Ugh, why does class have to be so far?!",I groaned.

"Gonna be late! Gonna be late! Gonna be late!..."

"Hey.. Did you hear that?",Gyokko asked me.

"Hear what. You mean the phrase "gonna be late" being said a couple times from far away?",I replied, turning to look at him.

"Yeah. Sounds like it's coming this way,",he told me, turning to look at me now.

"Psh, even if the person was coming this way, nothing could go wr-",I said before being cut off by a sudden push from in front, following with an,
"AHH!!"

Third person POV

"Gonna be late! Gonna be late! Gonna be late!!",Douma said to himself, rushing towards his class.

He was worrying so much about being late that he wasn't aware of his surroundings and bumped into somebody.

"AHH!!",he yelled, falling down to the ground along with the person.