☾ ❁ 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ❁ ☽

Angst
and
Fluff
• Requested by @ShravaniShinde4
• Bad words
• Little bit of blOOd
• Bullying
• Overall tons of bad stuff
• Don't be afraid to request at the Request Cafe ^^
• Enjoy

Third person POV

"Can you just shut up already, Douma?!!",Akaza snapped, destroying the other's upper part of his face. Douma's blood splattered to the wooden floors of Akaza's abandoned dojo.

"Oh my, how rude of you, Akaza-dono,",the blonde laughed while regenerating his face quickly.

"You're so annoying!!",the pink haired demon complained, balling up his fists until his palms bled due to his nails digging into them.

"Oh really? That is not a very polite thing to say,",Douma replied, covering the lower half of his face and looking away.

"Nobody likes you at all, you know that?! That's because you're so annoying all the time!",Akaza fumed, watching Douma's smile drop and pushing the blonde harshly to the ground. The other dropped his fans and fell to the ground with a thud.

"Wha-.. That's not true..",the blonde mumbled, looking away.

"Tch. I hate you a lot. I'm sure everyone you meet does as well,",Akaza added, smirking evilly when he saw tears starting to form on Douma's eyes.

"They don't.. Nobody.. Nobody hates me, Akaza,",the blonde demon protested, voice cracking with tears threatening to fall from his eyes. He turned to look at the other.

"Stop denying the fact that everybody hates you. You're fucking pathetic. I don't even know why you're Uppermoon 2,",the pink haired demon said, watching as the other started to cry softly. He then continued to pick up the other's golden fans and bend them till they broke. Douma's eyes widened at the sight of his precious fans breaking. More tears rolled down his cheeks as he tried to pick the pieces up while Akaza walked away.

"What's wrong with you, Akaza! I hate you and I never want to see you again!!",Douma shouted after he picked up the pieces of his fans. Akaza watched as Douma ran out the dojo with a look of regret and sympathy.

Douma's POV

'I really am a mess...",I thought to myself as I sat on the roof of Akaza-dono's dojo and tried to fix my broken fans. I tried to wipe my tears away but they keep coming back.

'Akaza is right.. Everybody hates me. Even he admitted he hated me. I'm so dumb. Why am I like this?! Why, why, why, why?!!'

Akaza's POV

'Why did I do that.. I didn't have to go that far..',I mumbled under my breath.

Gyokko had dared me to be rude to Douma for a day but I went too far. I made a big mistake.

Flashback (Third person POV)

"Hey, Akaza!",Gyokko called making the pink haired demon walk over to him.

"What is it, Gyokko. I have to get something for Muzan-sama so make it quick,",the other replied, crossing his arms.

"I dare you to be rude to Douma for a day,",Gyokko said. Akaza's eyes widened a bit and his lips parted.

"For what. There's no reason I should do that,",Akaza responded, turning away from the other.

"A dare is a dare, Akaza~,",the other demon grinned, watching as Akaza was about to leave.

"...Fine. I'll do it,",he said, leaving the other demon.

Flashback over

Akaza's POV

I walked into my storage room to see if I could find anything to gift to him but there was nothing good. I searched around my dojo only to find nothing to gift. I felt disappointed. He'll never forgive me. I decided to find him and apologise to him. Even if he doesn't forgive me, I understand. What I did was unforgivable.

Third person POV

Akaza walked outside the dojo and looked at his surroundings. He heard quiet sniffling from the roof of his dojo and guessed it was Douma so he jumped up to see who it was. He got up and got a closer look at the person.

Blonde hair, black haori, shining golden pieces of broken fans beside them. It was definitely the Uppermoon 2. Akaza walked over to the blonde quietly as to not scare him away.

"Douma?..",he whispered, loud enough for the other to hear. The blonde flinched at the sudden sound and turned around.

His eyes were puffy and his eyelashes collected his tears making it difficult for him to see. The pink haired demon sat beside Douma as the blonde wiped his tears away.

"So.. Um.. Hey?",Akaza started, looking away from the other.

"Go away, Akaza..",Douma mumbled.

"Look, I'm sorry-"
"Go away! Nobody would want to be with a freak like me!",Douma cut him off, more tears forming in his eyes and voice cracking.

"Hey, no. Nobody hates you.. I-"
"Admit it! You think I'm a freak and that I should just d13 already!!"

"Douma!"
"Please.. Just leave me alone!!",Douma cried, shuffling away from the other. The two sat in silence when suddenly, a pair of arms engulfed him in a warm hug. He flinched at the sudden contact and looked at the person hugging him.

"Akaza?.. What.. What are you doing"

"I'm sorry, Douma. It was all a dare. I would never go that far! You're not a freak, nobody hates you. This is all my fault! I'm sorry, Douma!! Please, forgive me. It's fine if you don't want to, I understand,",Akaza explained, lowering his head in shame.

Douma was surprised by the other's response and hugged him back. The blonde cried into the other's shoulder and tightened his grip. Akaza carried Douma into his dojo and into his room. He laid the crying demon on his bed and allowed him to rest his head on his lap. They stayed like this until Akaza fell asleep. Before that, Akaza promised not to hurt Douma ever again.

Word count: 981 words