17

Chapter 17
States

The week has passed so quickly and we are now about to leave the beach resort. The whole week was fun, Carson and I spent most of the time together since mom and dad decided to leave for the US the following week. Dapat ay two weeks sila tita dito but they said na okay na ang one week dahil kulang kapag wala ako.

"You should eat first ayaw mo na buma-byahe kapag di ka pa kumakain right? Nahihilo ka kapag ganon." He suddenly said nung nasa sasakyan na kami ang nagre-ready na umalis. His mom and dad already left earlier this morning dahil may urgent business meetings daw sa company nila.

I smiled and nodded. "So you know me now huh?" I said and instead of answering he just gave me a burger. Sinalpak niya diretso sa bibig ko amp.

I was in the middle of eating my burger when I noticed that he's just staring at me.

"Gusto mo ba? Luh asa ka!" I said and laughed but before I could even continue eating, he leveled his face on mine and gave me a peck on my lips tasting the flavor of the food that was still on my mouth.

"The food tastes good but your lips are better." He said that like nothing ever happened. And because I was finished with my food, ini-start na niya yung sasakyan and drove away from the resort.

I didn't react on what he did 'cause I've got a better plan charot hahahaha.

We reached our house quarter to 12 na siguro dahil medyo late na kami bumyahe paalis.

After getting my luggage ay dire-diretso na ko sa gate pero pinigilan niya ako and gave me a back hug I smiled before facing him. "Why are you being so clingy hmm?" I asked and he just looked away.

Ay lord bakit po super cute naman ng lalaking 'to ngayon? I turned his face nalang to face mine and gave him a peck on his lips. Hindi ko na inantay ang sasabihin niya at diretsong pumasok sa bahay, I couldn't give him a kiss longer than that dahil tadtad ng cctv 'tong bahay namin my dad would kill me for my public display of affection lmao.

Hindi pa man din ako nakakapahinga from our byahe tinawagan na ko nila mom to bring the packed luggage na pinrepare ko na ahead of our beach resort thingy and go straight to the airport.

So that's what I did. My driver usually drives me to the airport but not this time, I said that I can manage on my own kaya naman ako na ang nagdrive mag-isa. And we can also leave our car as long as we want since isa sa mga top shareholder ng airport ang family namin.

"Sweetie, we have to rush right now because your ahma has been involved in an accident and is in a coma right now so we may also stay in the U.S a little longer than expected. Your dad and I may go back and fourth because the company needs us but you and your kuya will be there for them, do you understand?" mom explained me the whole situation while boarding on our private plane.

My mind was so clouded because of the situation and I forgot to update Carson on my whereabouts. Before taking off I saw 15 missed calls from him but because we are already leaving, I turned off my phone and decided to think about ahma.

Ahma is my mom's mother. She was the main epal with my mom and my dad but eventually making them marry each other because of their companies that merged with GDL's. We rarely see each other since they are based in the U.S and my parents are in the Philippines. But kuya, being the first born of her only daughter and also being a guy, he visits them a lot. Doon nanggaling si kuya last month.

I remember being excluded with her plans dahil ang parati niyang hinahanap at isinasama ay si kuya. But that didn't make my brother distance himself from me, in fact he is the sweetest of all and always brings me pasalubong from their trip na hindi ako kasama he always make sure that I feel loved and I love him for that. He wasn't here with us because he already left even before the accident happen because ahma keeps on asking him to be there for at least a week more because they knew that once kuya came back home, they'll just see him when he wanted to visit.