11

A/N: Happy Hearts Day guys!!! Here's an update for you sorry dahil medyo natagalan :) Enjoy reading!!!!

......................................................................................
Chapter 11
Break

The next day I woke up super late than usual! And I am not in the house. Nasa dorm ako, still wearing the same clothes that I wore yesterday. Napalingon ako sa pinto ng kwarto nung bumukas 'yon and to my freakin' surprise, si Carson ang nakita kong pumasok. He was holding a tray that contains breakfast, for me I think.

"Good morning." He simply said then sat on the other edge if my bed. While I stayed silent then I decided to got up and wash my face.

"You were wasted last night. Miya called me 'cause she can't handle you anymore. Si Zayn na ang nag-uwi sakanya and I thought papagalitan ka ng mommy mo so I brought you here instead." Sabi niya pagkalabas ko sa banyo.

"Should I say thanks?" I asked and his little smile faded away. He didn't respond so I decided to speak again.

"I'm gonna cook my own breakfast. I don't need that one." Sabi ko pointing on the food that he brought inside the room.

Nasa kitchen ako ng dorm nung tumawag saken si Miya. Hindi ko sana sasagutin dahil siya ang dahilan kung bakit nandito si Carson but, I still wanna know the details.

"What's up scammer?" Bungad ko sakanya.

"Halaaa sa paanong paraan kita ini-scam?" Tatawa tawa niyang tanong bwisit.

"I clearly remember that I want to party last night with everyone except with Kalel Ramirez right?" Sabi ko at nawala ang ngiti niya.

"Well, papunta na ko sa wasted stage ko kagabi nang tawagan ko siya. I can't take you home with that condition hano!" She defended herself but it just didn't work for me.

"Pwede naman mga SSC boys nalang pinaghatid mo sakin diba? Tapos I woke ip today na makikita siya? Dito sa dorm?"

"Sister kalma ka lang diyan hahahaha. Take this opportunity to talk about your misunderstanding diba?" She said and somehow, she's got a point for that.

"I still won't forgive him. The particular reason for the circumstance is that, I just hate him. And I don't think i'll be nice when it comes to talking about our misunderstanding which involves his freakin' ex girlfriend." Sabi ko and she signed heavily.

"Just try and make the relationship work okay? You two were engaged so you really need to make an effort to fix this." She said but I am thinking of something.

"You do know that I can just break our engagement right?" I bitterly stated.

"But I know you won't disappoint your parents with the engagement right?" She said hoping that my decisions will be wiser and not impulsive.

"I can do that din. They're used to disappointment when it comes to me so, my answer will be announced to you later haha."

"I gotta go na. But please, try to understand muna before doing anything that you might regret okay?" She said then dropped the call.

It's already 11 am. Pagkatapos namin mag-usap ni Miya natapos ko na din magluto ng sinigang na baboy. I want something na may sabaw since I have a hangover. I decided na sa kwarto nalang kumain dahil nakakatamad kumain sa dining area ng dorm.

Pagkapasok ko nakita ko si Carson na nakatulala sa kisame. When he noticed my presence bumangon siya tsaka ngumiti ng mapait saken.

"Can we please talk?" He asked.

"Sure." I replied shortly.

"Miya told me everything..." panimula niya. "But I swear to you I didn't ditch our date for her. And also, yung dad niya lang ang tumawag sakin before I called you dahil gusto daw akong makita ng mommy ni Kira." Pero kahit anong paganda niya sa explanation niya? Same end product pa din, that he ditched our date because of Kira.

"It's fine naman. Besides, dati ko naman na din ginagawa yung pagpa-party nabawasan lang dahil bantay kita and anything na gawin ko ay pwede mong isumbong sa parents ko. So go and be with Kira as much as you want." I said and he just stared at me for a moment before speaking again.

"I already told you that I don't wanna be with her." Mataman niyang sabi but still, I am not in the mood to care.

"Ayaw ko lang naman maging hadlang sainyo ni Kira. I know you still like or love her? So I am saying that it's fine." He sighed after hearing my response.

"Baby you know what? I won't give up until you forgive and understand my side." He said but I still don't want to be okay with him. At habang tumatagal ang usapan namin, lalo lang akong napu-push sa naging decision ko kanina habang kausap si Miya.

"My parents are used to me, being disappointing and all of that." I started. So he lifted his head para magpantay ang tingin namin.

"So, I am suggesting that we should take a break from each other. Go find yourself or whatever basta I am giving you time." I stated and he looked pretty shocked on what I have said.

"But I don't need tim--" I cutted him off with soft chuckle.

"Trust me, you really need time." I said and he stood up and sharply looked at me.

"No I don't. But maybe you are the one that needs the time and space you are suggesting so that you can freaking give yourself some time to think about trusting and believing in me. Because in this relationship? Hindi lang ikaw ang nandito, ako din and since day one I am making an effort to make this work." He walked towards me and gave me a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I love you okay? So if you need me, just call me." he said and left the room without looking back at me.

"I love you too but, I really think we both need this break..." I whispered to my self.

To be continued...
___________________________________________