20

Chapter 20
Hurt

"Please? Just give me another chance?" He pleaded while both knees were on the ground.

"Why?" I asked 'cause that's the only word that came out when I tried to speak.

"W-what?" Okay w questions ba ang laro naming dalawa? Ico-complete ba muna namin 'yon bago ako makakuha ng matinong sagot?

"Why should I give you another chance?" I asked coldly that made him stiffened.

"Because I love you? Isn't that enough reason for us to try again? Hindi ko talaga sinasadya kung ano man yung nangyari I promise and what you saw in the room? It wasn't me doing it with Ki—" I cutted him off with a slap.

"How could you still deny it after knowing that I saw what you did with your ex huh?" I pushed and slapped him in the chest while crying 'cause my anger again, turned into tears.

"How could you still face me and the people around us like everything is just okay? Na parang wala kang nagawa para masira kung ano man yung meron tayo? Yung binuo natin from being forced to marry each other to being the ones who really wanted to end up together and marry in the end?" Still crying, he tried to wipe my tears but I didn't let him. I need to try na hindi sakanya naka depend all the time.

"Do you even genuinely love me, huh?" I asked and that made him look straight into my eyes.

"I won't be here chasing you if my feelings for you weren't genuine, Eline. Watch what you say..." he said in his lowest voice.

"I'll only say this one more time so please listen carefully, I will leave this all behind including you. I have had enough misery by being with you Kalel! Ang hirap maging enough for you, kahit sa'yo man lang sana enough yung ginagawa at effort ko para sa relationship but still pati sa'yo hindi pa rin pala. It's funny how all my life I wasn't enough for anyone and when I though I finally were, hindi pa rin pala." I sniffed a heavy sigh before looking back at him.

"This is where we'll end and don't freaking blame me for this because I am just putting an end to what you did." That's all I said and was about to walk away when he hugged me from behind, making my heart skip a beat and that made it hurt even more.

There's still a part of me where I wanted him to explain and let us try again but I can't. My heart was too fragile for this kind of things and also, I can't handle this while juggling my training at the company.

I slowly removed his arms around me and slowly walked away from him. "Take care of yourself and please, do not rely on alcohol whenever you are struggling with something. Live a happy life."

"Welcome aboard ma'am sir, thank you for choosing our airlines we hope that you'll have a wonderful flying experience with us!" I stated as each passenger walk inside the plane.

I have mastered being a cabin crew for the past six years so whenever they needed a hand in the plane and I am bored in the office, sumasama ako sa mga flight to unwind na rin.

"Hoy Shiara! Pwede ka nang magpahinga ako naman dito." Sabi sakin ni Miya kaya naman tumayo na ko at pumunta na sa resting area namin.

We have a trip to switzerland and the estimated time of flying is 13 hours and 28 minutes so it will really be a long flying ride at siguradong pagod nanaman kami nito. Ako ang naka-assign ngayon dito sa economy class together with Miya. And yes, magkasama kami ni Miya in my own airlines. She works for the airline while I own and manage the airline myself.

Nagising nalang ako nang kalabitin ako ni Miya, magse-serve na pala kami ng foods and drinks. I was about to push my cart when a little girl pulled my skirt.

"Can you find my mommy?" Sabi niya sakin so I lowered myself to face her.  I smiled at her before asking for her mother's name.

"Hi baby, what's the name of your mommy?" I asked her and she smiled and spoke again.

"Uhm, I don't know but my name is Aravelle Dizon po."

"Okay Aravelle i'll page your mom nalang ha?" I smiled at her and she nodded.

"She's about Kiana's age that's why I find her cute and ang gaan ng loob ko sakanya." I stated dahil iba nanaman ang tingin saakin ni Miya nang mapadaan siya sa gilid ko.

I asked the purser to announce that a girl named Aravelle Dizon is missing.

"Everyone, this announcement is not related to our flight but a little girl named Aravelle Dizon got lost here in the economy class and she's looking for her mom. I repeat a girl named Aravelle Dizon is lost and is looking for her mom. Please go to the economy class so that we can hand her to you. Thank you and happy flying." She announced and nodded at me.

Minutes later a girl whom I think same as my age came rushing for Aravelle, I assume she's her mother.

"Oh my god Aravelle why did you ended up here huh? I told you to stay in your seat while I'm in the lavatory right?" Her mother hugged her like she was a precious gem. And when our eyes met, we both looked shocked.

"H-hi Shiara." She said and I gave her a small smile.

"Hi Kira, long time no see I guess?" I said and she pursed her lips before speaking again.

"We'll go back to our seats. Thank you for taking good care of Aravelle in a short period of time." She said and I nodded. But when she was about to walk away I remembered to ask something.

"Uh Kira?" She turned and I saw her being nervous hmm? Why is that.

"Y-yes?" She nervously asked

"I-is it his?" I asked her and she just gave me her genuine smile.

"It's not my story to tell Shiara. I'll just give this one favor to Uno." She smiled before walking away with Aravelle leaving me confused.

When she left our purser said that we'll need to continue serving the foods and drinks so I just fixed myself and got out of the resting area.

"You did well in assisting her Miss Shiara." Our purser said and I smiled.

"I just remembered someone with her. And I like kids din kasi haha. So shall we go back to work?" I asked and she just nodded.

"By the way, the business class needs a hand and I am thinking if you could assist them?" She said. Maybe they ran out of cabin crews since mas marami kami dito sa economy class.

"Alright I'll go there." I said and she nodded before leaving to go in the resting area.

"Miya doon muna ako sa business class." Sabi ko kay miya at tinanguan niya lang ako.

I looked at everyone, some are eating and some are sleeping. Mukhang wala naman na silang kailangan. When I scanned the whole business class once again I saw Aravelle sleeping together with her mom.

"Excuse me? Can I have wine and some chi—" lumingon ako when I heard a familiar voice. Paglingon ko ay napatigil siya sa pagsasalita

"U-uno?" I stuttered, really.

"Eline." He stated casually. Fuck bakit parang saming dalawa ako pa yung may ginawang mali?

"I'll go now sir. Have a safe flight." I said before leaving the business class.

Wow, after 6 years this is how we'll meet?
_____________________________________
To be continued...
-Serieldipity