3: Foreign Scents

Yeah this crap's getting an update too. Wooo. Please enjoy (i hope) i barely even proofread this

-------------------

The alpha opened his eyes. The light was intense as was the pain throbbing in his leg and torso. His head hurt too. He felt movement. Someone was helping him limp painfully. The boy tried to separate himself from the person next to him, panting as he felt the pain sparkle with each step that person helped him take.

"Easy there, don't hurt yourself even more."

Dream turned to see who was talking to him. A blond man staring straight ahead, the alpha's arm around his neck, wrapping his arm around his waist to help him move. The young alpha looked straight ahead as well. One more person was walking a few meters in front of them, a long mop of weird, ugly pink hair covered his back, and Dream could notice how he was carrying someone in his arms in a bridal style, he could see the legs dangling from the side of his arm and a little hair stand out from the other side. George's pants and shoes. That was his brown hair. That was his omega.

"George!" The alpha screamed as best he could, trying to break free from the other person's grip and go check on his mate. He had to see if he was okay. And their children... Where were his pups?!

"Hey, calm down!" The man stopped short, trying to reassure the suddenly exalted alpha, who was trying to break free and turn to go back to find his offspring.

"Ranboo! My pups, my omega!"

"Easy, calm down, boy. Your little ones are fine. My boys have already brought them home, Techno there is carrying your mate."

Dream turned his gaze when he heard that, noticing how the person walking in front of them had also stopped and turned around to look at them. The first thing Dream saw was the unconscious face of his omega, and an intense fear invaded him when he saw him lying inert in the arms of that stranger. Who were these people to begin with? Would they be sent by the village to capture them? What had they done to their pups?

Dream felt fear and distrust come to him. He was surrounded by strangers without knowing their intentions and too seriously injured to defend his family, without even knowing where his pups were. The alpha did not allow himself to be hindered by this, pushing himself away from the male next to him and trying to ignore the intense pain that invaded him as he lost the support that relieved a bit of the torture of having to support his own weight with his injuries. A low growl rumbled in his throat, his canines bared in a threatening grin, driven by fear, the alpha stared into the eyes of the man in front of him.

"What are your intentions? Where are my children?!"

The sudden movement caused the pain in his ribs to increase, and trying to be discreet the alpha rested a hand on his torso. He was unable to lean on his right leg, forced to put his full weight on his left leg. The older man raised both hands in peace, speaking to the boy in a serene tone.

"Don't worry. Like I said before, your pups are fine. Let us take you home, we're not too far from here. You're very badly hurt, I'll take care of treating those broken bones and-"

The young alpha interrupted the man, pouncing on him. Dream tried to throw his hands at his neck, but the immense pain made him almost cry out, stumbling helplessly and falling heavily to the ground. An agonized groan, practically a scream escaped without permission from his throat. The older man's reflexes also allowed him to dodge before Dream could touch him. "Y-you will not fool me... I know this is a-a trap!... T-tell me where are m-my pups!"