BC- 1

"She's beautiful" Aphmau said as she held Garroth and I's 3rd child. It was a girl. After having 2 boys, we were hoping for a girl. Garroth wanted one more than I did to be honest. She set her down on my chest and Garroth and I looked at her.
"She's got your hair." I looked down at her dark head of hair, but then I saw her face.
"But she looks just like you, look at those eyes."
"Mommy! Daddy!" Elikai ran in holding our eldest's hand. "Calvin said I could see the baby!" The older boy smiled and Garroth laughed.
"Come on boys, be gentle. Your mom and your sister are very tired still." Garroth led them into looking and softly touching the new addition to our family.
"Mom, Dad, what's her name?!"
"Well Cal, her name is very special to us. Your dad and I took a lot of thought into it."
"Tell us! Tell us!"
"Her name is Rylee."
"Why that name Mom?!"
"Well, she's the one that introduced your father and I, and helped us escape O'Khasis. She saved our lives and is a dear friend of ours."
"What happened when she introduced you two?" Eli looked up with big eyes and Garroth laughed.
"We'll tell you when you're older."
"But Daaaad!" Aphmau took the boys to give Garroth and I time alone with our new angel.
"Honey, did you ever think we'd end up with a life this great?"
"With you, my life was always great Anna." He leaned down to kiss me then softly took Rylee and put her in her crib, putting her to sleep with ease. "Now come on, let's get you cleaned up and I'll make dinner."

I softly leaned against him as he washed my hair. He hands softly massaging the soap off of my head. I took in the scent of him. He was always so gentle when it came to me giving birth, every time he'd take care of me and carefully walk me around the house, watching my every move. As we exited the shower he dried me off carefully not to harm me any further. We threw on some softer clothes and tended to our new addition. She had woken up, hungry. I slipped my shirt down to feed her as Garroth started on dinner.
As I set Rylee down in her crib for the final time of the night I took a look at her. She's our third and final child. Knowing her name held such a special meaning to us made her even more of a blessing from Irene.
"Where are you taking me Rylee?" She had taken my hand and ran me out to the woods. We normally did this to train but not at this hour.
"I want you see something." As we approached the spot she pushed my head down behind some bushes as I tried to see why we were here.
"Right over there. Hunk alert! Yummy." As I was about to gag I saw him. I knew him, that was Garroth Ro'Meave, the eldest. He was shirtless, sweating. he had his sword out, parring with dummies. He hit the one in front of him and his sword got stuck. He groaned and leaned his head back. Then he turned around and I got a glimpse of his eyes. They sparkled in the moonlight, creating a beautiful blue.
"Gorgeous isn't he? You guys would have beautiful babies."
"RYLEE!" Before she could shush me, Garroth turned around and we lowered further to the ground. I had said it too loudly.
"Who's there?" His voice...it was deep, sultry, and so beautiful. Would we really have beautif- STOP!
"We need to get out of here!" Rylee said as he looked the opposite way.
I looked down at our baby girl, she had his eyes. All of our kids got his eyes, but she's the first to have my hair. 10 years ago with Cal came into the picture was right after the war with O'Khasis. We had won and Zane was executed. Garroth and I felt indifferent about the whole war but we're glad those people were free. The dew Jury members left alive came here, even Ivy. She had tried to get Garroth so many times. Especially since we kept our relationship a secret.
"Garroth~" the sing-song in her voice was so seductive. She always made me nervous when she was around Garroth. I know him and I weren't together, but I felt jealous, as if we were. I always keep my feelings deep down about him. It's just a casually thing we have, right?
"What do you want Miss Ivy?"
"Stop with the formalities. You know we don't use them after hours." She said the last part quietly, so no one would hear but I heard perfectly clear. After hours? Was he seeing all the females here? Was I not the only one? I stepped back, hurt, in shock, betrayed. I walked out, going to the training facility to throw some shit around.
Remembering those moments made this reality even better because through everything Garroth always knew when I needed him, like it was a sixth sense to him.
I yelled as I tossed my spear into the target, but it didn't stick, it fell to the ground and I groaned. "You only throw like that when something's on your mind."
I knew his voice from a mile away, the buttery softness of it. The deep nature.
"I'm fine. Shouldn't you go back to the mansion? Be in your quarters?" I didn't even turn to look at him. I simply picked up my spear and went back to my position. As I readied to throw again, his arms snaked around me and put me into a throwing position I wasn't familiar with.
"If you put your elbow this way and cock your shoulder you'll land it better. Try it." He stepped back, but I could still feel his breath on my neck. I took a breath and launched the spear into the target, landing it. "See."
"You're a prick."
"I know you heard me and Ivy earlier. I want you to know I've never been with her. She has-"
"You don't have to explain yourself," I interrupted him. "We aren't even together." I put away my equipment, ready to be done with this conversation and go back to my quarters.
"Love," he stopped me and lifted my chin to look at him. "Look me in my eyes. Would I ever betray you? Lie to you? You really think this is casual?" His other hand trailed up my spine, chills following his fingers. "You really think the way our bodies speak-" his mouth hovered over my neck, "the way they talk to each other." He placed a warm kiss on the nape of my neck. "The way I caress you, the way my hands touch you, please you?" His hand ran down my side and onto my thigh. "You really think this is casual? Okay then." All touch left me as he walked away.
"Garroth."
"That's what I thought love."
"Hey, what're you thinking about?" Garroth came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.
"Old memories."
"Let's just focus on the now, shall we? We have three beautiful children and a beautiful home. We have successful jobs here and a wonderful life."
"You're right darling. Let's go finish dinner."
"Let's." He turned me around and kissed me, his hands gently on my waist.

How was I this lucky?